Normal

SURPRISE CHAPTER ^.^

Sae Ra POV

I woke up with the sun beaming through the curtains. I moved to close them but someone pulled me back into their chest. I turned to see GD with a smirk on his face.

"What's are you smirking at?", I asked.

"Nothing just making sure my mark is still there.", he replied kissing my neck.

"What.", I said confused.

"Well your still healing so all I could do was give you a massive hickey or two.", he said innocently.

"Was the party good?", I asked.

"Yeah Iggy and Taeyang got so drunk that they got freaky on your kitchen table.", he told me and I went wide eyed.

"No way.", I shook my head.

"Yep J-Hope and Kate went upstairs after we started drinking and never came back. Cho and Jungkook....well if you feel something wet on the couch don't sit there.", he finished and my mouth dropped.

I smacked his arm and he moved over me before kissing my lips. The door opened followed by a giggle.

"Really guys. Its after 12 get up.", Iggy smirked and a shirtless Taeyang walked by.

I raised an eyebrow at her and she nodded. I gave her a thumbs up and she shook her head laughing. I rolled out of bed when I smelt pancakes.

"Those better be Cho's pancakes I'm smelling.", I said sprinting downstairs.

"Babe stop running it you'll hurt yourself again.", GD warned and I stopped.

I walked into the kitchen to see Bts, Bigbang, Cho, Clary, Hyelee, Kate, Min Ha and Iggy. I waved before stealing one of Jungkook's pancakes and slapping it on my plate.

"Yah!", he shouted.

"What you family now.", I shrugged before he jumped up and hugged me.

"Oh thank you noona thank you for accepting me.", he cheered before I smacked him.

"So what's this I hear about my couch?", I asked and he froze.

"Unnie don't hurt him.", Cho pleaded.

"Why? My couch probably suffered last night.", I joked.

"Unnie!", Cho whined and I smacked Jungkook again.

"I can do that.", I teased walking over to GD.

He held my waist and I fed him a piece of pancake. Everyone aww'd and I blushed before I heard the door bell. Cho went to answer it and the house erupted in greetings.

"Noona!", Zelo shouted.

He walked in followed by Daehyun and Exo. They all surrounded the table when they saw pancakes.

"Guys lets be civilized about this.", Kris said.

"May we have some please.", Exo sung together in unison.

"Sure there's enough to go around.", Cho agreed.

"Not with the way Sae, Seungri, and Jungkook are eating.", V joked.

"Yah!", they exclaimed.

I sat in GD's lap and looked around. Top was playing in Clary's hair as she giggled. Cho wiped Jungkook's mouth when he made a mess. Iggy smiled as Taeyang kissed her cheek. Min Ha and Jimin were having their own conversation laughing. Kate and J-Hope were doing aegyo at each other. I smiled and GD kissed my cheek.

"Come back to earth jagiya.", he joked and I laughed before kissing him.

"I love you.", he whispered.

"I love you too.", I smiled and watched everyone fight over the last pancake.

I smirked and grabbed it without anyone noticing. I decided to split it with GD since he didn't get one. By the time it was gone everyone had confusion on their faces looking for it. Me and GD laughed quietly as the kitchen erupted in whines and groans.

"My pancakes.", I said in a creepy voice.

A/N- Thank you all for reading this story. It was really fun writing for your enjoyment. I love all of you hehe HUGS FOR EVERYONE! Also the sequel to They're Not Human will be up next. If you haven't read it you should so you can be caught up for the sequel. I will need extra people but you won't see for what until I post the first chapter. Be on the lookout loves.

Saranghae VIPS and ARMY

-Jinn Jinn