Surprise

A/N- Final Chapter Guys!!!! Tell me what you think of the book.

Sae Ra POV

After a few months I was able to leave the hospital and now I'm back at school eating lunch with my friends. I looked up and saw Daehyun and Zelo.

"Daehyunie!!! Zelo!!! Over here.", I beckoned them over.

Zelo smiled and they made their way over getting dirty looks from most of the fourth year guys for talking to us.

"I feel like I will be bullied now.", he said.

"Oh you'll be fine. Your with us.", I told him.

"Good to have you back. There wasn't any real competition in gym without you there.", Hyelee smiled.

"Really now. Tom misses her Jerry.", I teased and everyone laughed.

"Where's Iggy? I haven't seen her all day. I asked.

Everyone shrugged and stared back talking. As I sat down someone put their hands over my eyes. I felt their hands when there breath hit my ear.

"Did you miss me birthday girl?", GD said seductively.

I turned and jumped in his arms before he pecked my lips. I was shocked I'll admit.

"What are you doing here?", I asked excited.

"To see my girlfriend on her birthday duh.", he said sarcastically.

"Coming through!!!", I heard Seungri's voice.

I looked towards the door to see Iggy and Seungri carrying a cake with Taeyang and Daesung singing happy birthday. Top tossed confetti on me and I laughed.

"You guys.", I said nearly crying.

"Did you really expect us not to do anything?", Taeyang asked.

"Party at the house later. This is just the beginning.", Daesung said to us.

"We were gonna bring beer and liquor but this is school grounds.", Seungri added.

"Well like you said the real party is at home.", Iggy smirked.

"No beer pong.", Cho stated and everyone groaned.

"Cho come on."

"Why not."

"There has to be beer pong."

"My birthday. My decision and I say beer pong.", I cheered and everyone laughed.

"Fine but no shots.", Cho giggled.

"Ok.... guys no beer pong.", I changed my mind.

The table erupted in more laughter and I couldn't sit still.

"Lets go. What are we waiting for?", I asked.

"Where?", GD asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Home. I'm ready to party.", I said sitting on his lap.

"We still have class.", Clary said before Top threw his arm around her.

"So.", he said.

"Out the door then.", I said and everyone got up throwing their trays away.

I noticed Hyo Rin talking to GD running her hand up his arm seductively. Me and Iggy exchanged looks and she had a devilish smile on her face.

"I'm gonna enjoy this.", she said.

GD looked uncomfortable and I smirked before walking over to them. I grabbed GD and crashed my lips to his slipping my tongue in his mouth. He wrapped his arms around me kissing me back before I pulled away.

"Sorry slut he's off limits.", I sneered pulling GD behind me.

"You heard her. Go back to your whore hole.", Iggy said before pushing her I'm the trash can causing the whole cafeteria to erupt in laughter. The look on her face was priceless so I laughed as I walked away.

"Well then.", GD joked.

"Just telling her who you belong to.", I said innocently.

"I know. I like the claim you have on me jagiya.", he smiled before kissing me.

"PARTY!!!", Iggy shouted running past me.