Chapter 8

I spend the rest of my day watching my shows and texting Jae Eun telling her what happened today and talking about what I should wear tomorrow. I heat up left overs from lunch for dinner and also feed Bella, the I take her for her nightly walk and when we come back it's already 10 pm so I get in bed and Bella curls up next to me laying her head on my arm.

I fall asleep quickly cuddling Bella closely but still being careful even in my sleep so I don't hurt her small little puppy body. I wake up at 9 the next morning and I take a shower then get dressed, I do my makeup and curl my hair a little bit, by the time I'm done its 10:50 because a girl also had to shave.

I matched this with my low cut white converse because I have no idea what he's taking me to do so, I want to be cute but comfortable

I matched this with my low cut white converse because I have no idea what he's taking me to do so, I want to be cute but comfortable. Right at 11 my doorbell rings and I hop down the stairs and then walk to the door slowly and then wait for a second before opening the door and Yoongi is standing there holding a cactus in a small black wolf pot. "I know you don't really like flowers and you like succulents so..."

He hands me the pot and I giggle "Thank you Yoongi, You can come in while I set this somewhere and get my shoes" He steps in and waits at the door and I go in the kitchen setting the cactus on the windowsill and I quickly run up and grab my shoes and kiss Bella's head "I'll be back later baby." I bounce back down the stairs and slide my shoes on. "Alright, we can go now." I look up and he's smiling at me "What?"

"We're matching for one and two, you are adorable."

I then look at what he's wearing and realize that he's right and then I pout "I am not adorable you are."

He shakes his head and smiles again. "Just shush and let's go." he holds his hand out.

I take his hand and grab my keys but he takes them from me and slides them in his pocket after my door is locked

I take his hand and grab my keys but he takes them from me and slides them in his pocket after my door is locked. "I'm holding you hostage for the day Princess, so no keys until our date is over." He smiles and slips his mask up and his hat down then hands me a hate and mask, both black and I slide them on "Sorry Mi Na, I just want to do this right and to do that we can't have pres and fans surrounding us."

I just nod and lace our fingers together "It's alright Yoongi, I understand" We go to my car and he drives us to small Korean BBQ place and we get a private room in the back where we can be free of our masks and hats. I take mine off and place it on the chair next to me and Yoongi tries to stifle a chuckle "What?"