Chapter 22

I wake up the next morning before Yoongi and get up, taking a shower and getting dressed not bothering with my makeup and braiding the top half of my hair. Jisoo Unnie told me it was an important meeting so I knew not to come dressed in sweats like we usually do. I kiss Yoongi's cheek and leave quietly so I don't wake anyone up, it is the weekend and no one has to work except for me so I'm being nice.

I get to the company and park the car in the garage and go up to the conference room

When I open the door, the whole stylist team, and the boys' managers and even Bang PD. are there, I bow and Jisoo asks me to sit in the spot across from her so I do an she smiles at me before speaking "So I guess we should start the meeting, Mi Na you are probably confused because you usually know what all the meetings are about and usually there isn't this many of us."

I nod as she keeps talking "The team, myself, the managers and Bang Pd. think that you should take over my place as head of the team."

I look at her in shock "Unnie are you sure? I mean you are great at your job and-"

She smiles and chuckles "Thank you, but I'm getting to that age where I want to settle down and start a family and I can't personally do that as the head of the team so I will be taking a step back, and while I will still be on the team, I will no longer run it."

I nod in understanding and Minseok, one of the other stylists on our team gives me an encouraging smile "Mi Na, you know all the boys better than any of us and we don't just mean personally, you understand in terms of make-up and fashion what they prefer to have put on their faces and bodies, you also grasp the design plans and themes very well and have been amazing when helping plan and finalize the looks for each come back."

I bow my head slightly in thanks and the boys' collective manager speaks up "We as the boys' managing team, have full confidence that you will succeed in this, you are an amazing part to the team, we know we can trust you, and the boys trust you, that's the most important part. Jisoo-ssi will be helping you adjust to the new position but because you've been her right hand woman for so long we think you won't take long, she will also help train you in what responsibilities you need to upkeep."

I nod again "Understood." The managers and all of the team but Jisoo leaves, Bang PD. also stays and when I look over at him he smiles at me "Proud of you Mi Na, you've made yourself the person you've always wanted to be."

I smile and nod "Thank you."

"Jisoo will walk you through some things today and give you a company tablet that will hold all your responsibilities." I nod and he gets up hugging me, then leaving.

Jisoo and I spend the next two hours talking about what needs to be done and transferring everything to me and then she tells me to go home that we'll start tomorrow. I go home and when I open the door and step in slipping my shoes off I don't hear anything, I check So Young's room and she isn't there so I assume she went out.