ProLog

Hi! My name is Kim Mi Na, I'm a stylist at Big Hit usually primarily for Yoongi Oppa but I work with some of the other members sometimes as well.

Kim Namjoon aka RM is my Twin brother, but he always loves to throw out that he was born 4 minutes and 7 seconds earlier than me just to annoy me.

Taehyung and Hoseok are my bestfriends along with my only female friend outside of the boys, Park Jae Eun. Jae Eun is the only one I trust around the boys because she's been there since before the boys debuted, so I know she isn't some crazed fan that is only my friend just to get close to the boys.

I love my job and my friends. Hobi, Tae and I have been bestfriends since we met, I just clicked with them instantly. Hoseok brings out my calm side and Tae brings out my wild side, but both keep me level and help me think, that's why we are bestfriends.

With Jae Eun we had been friends since I could remember, we grew up together, she honestly completes me... as cheesy as that sounds for bestfriends, but it's the truth. Warming up to the rest of the members, that took a while, especially with Yoongi oppa. I always knew that he was a sweet person but, in the beginning, he was kind of cold to me and I never figured out why.

So that secret that kept popping up in the character list thingy (whatever lil_hope wants to call it) well that secret is that I'm in a relationship with Yoongi. Well sort of. It's more of a friends with benefits relationship, fuck buddies whatever you want to call it.

But only Hoseok and Jae Eun know about it as far as I'm aware of, if any of the other boys know they haven't said anything to me. And yes, I know what you guys are thinking "How? Why? How are you keeping it a secret?" Well we are very sneaky, we agreed to it because both of us have needs, Yoongi can't have an actual relationship and I don't really want one.

I'm trying really hard to keep it from Namjoon because he would kill me, then kill Yoongi. Which I don't want, for obvious reasons. Yoongi is a great person but he's also very cold hearted, at least he can be. I've never figured out why, but I guess it doesn't really matter because outside of work and our other *awkward cough* activities. We make it look like we don't get along with each other in front of the boys, so they don't suspect anything, plus we've kind of always been like that anyway.

SHIT!! I'm late for work, big day for the boys, nice talk I'll see you later. Bye!!!!

Authors Note: I'm sorry that it's so short, hopefully when I write the next chapter it will be longer and better