Chapter 27

Yoongi wakes me up and I whine and roll over trying to go back to sleep "No baby, come on, you have to go to work." I groan but sit up and rub my eyes. Yoongi kisses my cheek and heads downstairs and I get up and get dressed not even bothering with my hair or any make-up because I'm too tired.

I walk downstairs sleepily and Yoongi chuckles and hands me a cup of coffee "I'm guessing that you are way too tired for me to come up and finish what we started yesterday

I walk downstairs sleepily and Yoongi chuckles and hands me a cup of coffee "I'm guessing that you are way too tired for me to come up and finish what we started yesterday."

I nod and lean my forehead on his shoulder and sip at my coffee. He runs his hand through my hair and and rubs my lower back in small circles "As much as you don't want to baby we have to go to work, You can probably sit with me in my studio or sit with Hobi in his and work there, be more comfortable." He suggests and I nod and finish my coffee then grab my phone and he grabs his keys.

We get to the company and stop in one of the break rooms grabbing a couple donuts and some more coffee and then go up to my office so I can grab what I need and then we go down to his studio. I kick my shoes off and tuck my legs under me on the couch, I put my headphones in and pick a random playlist then shove a donut in my mouth and start looking through the final round applicants that Jisoo sent me. Yoongi and I work quietly both of us focused on what we are doing, if someone else was in here they would hear an occasional sigh, the clicking of Yoongi's keyboard and mouse and my nails hitting the screen of my tablet.

I get up after awhile and go down the hall to Hoseok's studio and sit on the floor putting my tablet in my lap. I sit there for a little and then I notice Hoseok is squatting right in front of me trying to get my attention. I pull my headphones out of my ears "Yes?"

"It's almost two o'clock you need to eat."

"Not Hungry" I go to put my headphones back but Hoseok stops me.

"One, don't care you will go eat with me and two when the fuck did Yoongi propose and why did I not know?" He grabs my left hand and examines the ring.

"He proposed last night, I thought he would've told you he planned to and when we got home I was really tired and we just fell asleep."

I shrug "Wait so your telling me, last night, the night of your one year anniversary, you had no sex?"

I looks at me confused "Yeah, no sex."

I shrug again and Hoseok pulls me up "Well okay then, leave your tablet here, I'll lock my studio and we are going to lunch."

I put my tablet down and we leave "Hopefully people don't think I'm cheating on Yoongi with you." I joke.

Hoseok chuckles and shakes his head "They won't Mi everyone knows we are just bestfriends, plus once the news gets out that you two are engaged, there will be no more doubts about your relationship."

We walk to a McDonald's and get food then walk back to the company and sit in his Studio and eat "I know you guys threw the idea of getting married back and forth and decided to wait so why did he propose?" Hoseok questions after tossing a French fry in my mouth.