Chapter 17

So it's been a few weeks and now the boys are in LA and right now are currently performing Fake Love on Ellen.

I'm sitting in the dressing room waiting for them to comeback to change get touched up. When they do Yoongi pecks my lips before letting me touch up his lip tint and they go back on stage. Ellen and the boys are talking and suddenly Ellen asks if any of the boys are dating and they all look at Yoongi, and Namjoon nods "Yes actually, Suga has a girlfriend, they recently just went public."

Ellen looks surprised but keeps asking questions "Do you guys know her well? Like is she friends with all of you?"

Namjoon smiles and nods "She's actually my Twin sister, which not a-lot of people know but yeah, she's always been close with all of us."

Ellen nods "So like what does she do, what's her job?"

"She actually works as a stylist for the company so like she handles outfits and make-up and she usually works with Suga, but she was working with him as his stylist before they were dating."

Ellen nods again "So does that mean she's here, with you guys today?"

Namjoon nods "She is actually"

Ellen looks around for one of her staff members "Can someone go get her... Um what's her name so that we know who to grab?"

"Her name is Mi Na." One of Ellen's staff comes back to the dressing room and grabs me bringing me to where the boys are and they move around, Jimin switches spots with Yoongi and Yoongi makes me sit in the chair Jimin was just in and he stands behind me. 

"Mi Na, right? Are you fluent in English like your brother?"

I nod "Yes, I am."

Namjoon smiles and looks back at me a little "She's actually better than me, her pronunciation is better and she speaks faster and her vocabulary is bigger, she also speaks, French, Mandarin, and Japanese, her IQ is actually higher than mine and she has a photographic memory."

Ellen nods in understanding "That's impressive, So how did you and Suga meet?"

"Well, I first met Suga when my brother became a trainee, our parents were worried about him moving to Seoul on his own so they sent me with him and I met Suga and J-Hope one of the days I went to drop off his phone because he left it at my place."

"So when did you guys start dating?"

I think for a second "Um about seven months ago almost, we only went public recently because it's a big deal for him to be dating someone and both of us just wanted to be comfortable with each other as a couple first."

"So you guys have been dating for awhile." I nod and she looks at the rest of the members "Are they really affectionate and like cheesy with each other around you guys?"