Chapter 14

I wake up the next morning and Yoongi is still holding me and he's awake and on his phone "Babe don't you have to be at work?"

He shake his head "Not for another hour, and Namjoon talked to Jisoo, you can take off as much time as you need or until we know your dad isn't here anymore and she will be the one handling me, no one else."

I nod, "I need a shower, I feel gross." Yoongi puts his phone down and lets me slide off him. "Yoongi, come shower with me." He gets up and grabs my toiletry bag and follows me to the bathroom. I strip and so does he, I take out what I need and place it on the open space on the shelves, Yoongi turns on the water and gets it to a temperature we both like and then he steps in and I follow. "Thank you for listening last night and not flipping out."

I start washing my hair and so does Yoongi "Of course baby, not everyone has an easy life and yours was far from easy, plus I love you, and nothing is going to change that."

He turns me around so I can rinse my hair out and he pecks my lips "I love you too Yoongi." He smiles and pecks my lips again and I move so that he can rinse his hair and we both wash our bodies then step out and dry off and I go to grab my clothes that I thought I grabbed from my bag "Shit babe, we forgot clothes."

He chuckles and kisses my shoulder "I'll go grab some stay right here and lock the door." He leaves with his towel wrapped around his waist and I lock the door as son as it shuts, he comes back a couple minutes later and knocks letting me know it's him and he hands me some sweats, underwear, and a T-shirt.

I get dressed and so does Yoongi and he leads me out of the bathroom and we drop our dirty clothes in his room "Come on lets go get some coffee." 

I plop on the couch and Yoongi goes to get some coffee and Hoseok comes and sits next to me

I plop on the couch and Yoongi goes to get some coffee and Hoseok comes and sits next to me. "You feel okay buggie?" It's an old nickname that I don't even remember why it exists.

I nod "Yeah, I feel okay, I told Yoongi and he didn't flip, he held me till I fell asleep last night."

Hoseok playfully shoves me with a smile "Someone is all mushy inside, awe my little buggie is all grown up."

I smack his arm and Yoongi comes in with coffee and hands me the mug, he sits down next to me and I lean on him and sip at my coffee "You guys need to go to work soon, I'll be fine here, I have Bella and Yeontan to keep me company."

Hoseok smiles "Or you could just go get your sneakers and come with us to practice."

I nod and go upstairs and get my shoes. "If you guys let me distract you I will leave." They nod and the rest of the boys come in and we all climb in the van that is waiting for the boys and go to the company then down to the practice room.

The boys are in practice for a couple hours and while they are on their break the practice room door slams open and as soon as Namjoon see's who it is he moves in front of me and keeps me behind him. "What the fuck are you doing here you piece of shit."