Chapter 30

Yoongi and I wake up from our nap because my phone started ringing and I reach down and grab it off the floor "Hello?"

"Mi Na hurry up and get your ass downstairs you and I are going shopping while the boys rehearse."

"Jae I can't I have stuff to do while they rehearse."

"Jisoo Unnie told me that you don't and that if anything needs to be done she'll do it."

"What are we even going to be shopping for Jae?"

"Just some stuff." I groan and flop my head on Yoongi's chest harshly which wakes him up and I mouth a silent apology. "Fine, I'll be down in a minute, Are the boys here for Yoongi too?"

She hums "Yeah they are."

"Alright give me like 3 minutes." I hang up and get off Yoongi, "Come on babe, Jae is stealing me while you guys rehearse and the boys are waiting for you."

He pouts but gets up "I have two minutes right?"

I look at him confused but nod "Yeah."

"Good" He leans down and crashes his lips to mine, wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. I sort of yelp in surprise but it's muffled since my lips are pressed against Yoongi's but I quickly fall into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck.

Yoongi moves his hands down and rests his hands on my ass firmly squeezing a couple times then he taps the back of my leg and I jump. He catches me and pins me against the nearest wall. He pulls away so I can catch my breath and he starts kissing down my neck nipping and sucking at spots that are visible above my hoodie. I mewl at the feeling of his soft lips against my neck and thread my fingers through his hair.

He pulls away from my neck and kisses me softly before pulling away from me completely and letting me down "We should probably go down before someone busts in here."

I nod in agreement and we get our shoes on. Yoongi hands me my phone and we go downstairs and see Namjoon and Jae leaning up against the van tapping their feet impatiently "I said three minutes you hoe, not eight."

I shrug and climb in the van Yoongi behind me and crawl in the back tucking myself against the window. Yoongi sits next to me and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

Tae turns around and glances at us "Hyung you have a little but of Noona's lip gloss right here." He points to the corner of his own mouth to show Yoongi where and I glance at Yoongi and wipe my lip gloss off his lips with my sleeve.

Yoongi nods in appreciation at Tae and when he turns back around Yoongi looks at me ears bright red. "Why didn't you get rid of that before?" He mumbles against my ear.

"I didn't notice it." I turn and put both my legs over Yoongi's left leg and lean my head against his shoulder. Both of us play on our phones, Yoongi subconsciously rubbing circles into my upper arm.

The van comes to a stop and Jae flings the door open "Mi Na, lets go."

I sigh and remove my self from Yoongi and start to leave but Yoongi catches my wrist and pulls me back pecking my lips. I smile and wipe his lips again and I climb out of the van and follow Jae into the mall. Jae drags me through the mall and into a few fancier stores making me try on dress after dress, then to Victoria's secret where she just picks out several lingerie sets and then she drags me back outside where another van is waiting for us and we go to the venue.

She tucks the Victoria's secret bags into the bigger bags and then tucks those bags in a corner once we get in the dressing room. The boys are lounging around eating and talking, and playing on their phones while they wait for the time to come that they need to get dressed and stuff.