Chapter 33

A/N: before I start this chapter I want to say I'm sorry for not updating sooner. I've been busy with school and also waiting on a friend to help me with some smut but both of us are busy so I'm sorry. I'll continue on with the book and fit the smut in somehow. Love you guys

Yoongi and I arrive at our apartment and I drop my bag on the floor exhausted. It's been about a month since we got back from out honeymoon and it was great. We spent alot of time laying around and doing *cough* other things *cough*. And Yoongi being Yoongi worked too, but he worked when I was sleeping and he couldn't sleep.

I often woke up to him sitting at the desk that was next to the bed, headphones in, mouse clicking away. He tried to stay quiet so he didn't wake me up but if I woke up in the middle of the night and he was working I forced him into bed because he deserved to rest. Anyway back to the present world. I drag my tired body upstairs, Yoongi not far behind me and I change and collapse on the bed.

I spent all day making new dance videos and helping Hoseok with the choreography for his next solo song. Yoongi spent most of his day in his studio so he isn't as physically tired as me, but he's still pretty tired. Yoongi drops into the bed next to me and rolls over with a groan. "This song is kicking my butt."

"I'm sorry baby."

He rolls over towards me and cuddles into my side "It's not your fault."

"I know it's not but I wish I could help."

He hums and kisses my cheek "You do too much for me already baby, it's okay." I nod and sigh but quickly sit up and scramble off the bed and to the bathroom. I drop infront of the toilet and empty the contents of my stomach into it.

Yoongi scrambles after me and holds my hair back and rubs soothing circles into my back. When I finally finish throwing up the little food that was in my stomach I flush the toliet and wipe my mouth leaning back against Yoongi out of breath. "You okay baby? Do we need to go see a doctor." Yoongi asks me, worried.

I shake my head "No it was probably something I ate, I'll be fine."

He brushes some hair out of my face "Are you sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure, I just want to sleep right now." He nods and helps me get up and brush my teeth then helps me into bed and he cuddles me. Both of us quickly fall asleep.

The first thing I do when I wake up is puke again. This has actually been going on for about a week. Yoongi just isn't usually home or around when it happens. I sigh and flush the toilet and get up.

I brush my teeth and throw my hair up in a bun then grab my phone from the bedroom. Yoongi is already at the studio, working. I open my contacts and quickly find my moms and call her "Hey eomma I have a question."

"What's the matter sweetheart?"

"How did you know you were pregnant with me and Joon-ah?"

"Well I had morning sickness for about a week then I took a test and found out for sure. Why are you asking? Do you think you are pregnant?"

"I'm not sure eomma, but I'll have Jae bring me a couple tests and I'll let you know okay?"

"Okay, call me when you know."

"I will eomma, I love you."

"I love you too". I hang up and text Jae asking her to bring some pregnancy tests over. I pace around the bedroom while I wait for Jae. I want a family but I don't want to ruin Yoongi's career, he can't raise a kid right now, and it would be hard for me to.