Chapter 35

I wake up before Yoongi and get ready for a shower. As I'm turning the water on I feel Yoongi's arms snake around my waist "Come back to bed, it's only seven, we don't have to be up this early."

"Babe, we are going to take all day to get the stuff we need, and I need to let the boys in, in an hour so they can clean out the office and turn the spare bedroom into a combo bedroom and office. And they said they would paint the room, I told them to do gray."

He huffs but let's me go "Fine but I'm joining you in the shower."

"I have no problem with that babe." Both of us strip and step in the shower. We shower then get dressed.

 We shower then get dressed

I'm brushing my teeth when the door bell rings and Yoongi slowly walks downstairs to open the door and let the boys in

I'm brushing my teeth when the door bell rings and Yoongi slowly walks downstairs to open the door and let the boys in. The dogs go running downstairs once they realize that there are other people in the apartment. Then they all come upstairs and find places to sit on the bed, floor or the bench that is infront of the bed. "So how do you want us to move stuff around bug?" Hobi asks from his spot on the floor.

"First the office just needs to be emptied out, all the furniture needs to come out. Put my piano in the living room in the corner, just dont break anything, I will kill who ever breaks something."

All the boys look at Namjoon "Yah! I wont break anything!" He whines.

I scoff "Yeah okay, break monster." He throws a pillow at me and I flip him off.

Yoongi comes upstairs just as Joon throws the pillow at me and he glares at Joon "Hey precious cargo on board, watch it." Yoongi back hugs me and rubs my baby bump gently "Uncle Joon is mean."

He kisses my cheek and I chuckle. "Hyung, noona being pregnant has turned you into a real softie."

Jimin chimes and I see Yoongi flip him off through the mirror "Fuck off."

I smack his arm "Yah! Watch your mouth, we don't want her to know that stuff, not yet."

"Sorry baby girl, daddy didn't mean to cuss."

"HER?!?!" All the boys yell at the same time. "You mean to tell us that you left out that you are having a girl?" Jin asks slightly offended.

"Sorry Hyung, we didn't think about it when we told you last night."