Chapter 15

It's been a month since the whole thing with my father happened.

I've been back to work, Hoseok and Jae Eun got together which made me really happy, and today Hoseok is dragging me into the practice room.

The only reason I'm letting him is because the boys stumbled upon an old dance video of mine somehow and are now begging me to dance in-front of them, especially Jimin and Jungkook. Namjoon, Hobi and Tae already know my skill set but the rest of the boys are curious.

I edited some songs last night to fit some choreography and I plan to torture Yoongi, just a little.... okay more like a lot. We haven't had sex in almost a month and I'm horny, and today is the first real day he had off, every other day he's come back to my place really late from being in his studio.

I actually ended up moving because when I went back to my apartment, my father was there, so I moved. I moved to a place with more security so that if my father ever tries to find me again, he won't be able to get in. Hoseok drags me into the practice room and I pull up my playlist that I made and hand my phone to Hoseok who raises an eyebrow at me and I just smirk, he nods in understanding and goes to plug my phone in while I stretch. "Hobi play the playlist in order."

He gives me a thumbs up and presses the play button. The rest of the guys are sitting around the practice room watching.

< first 53 seconds>

I smirk at Yoongi through the mirror ans wink as the next song starts and he just raises his eyebrow. But then he goes straight faced as I start to dance.

<first minute and 27 seconds>

I look at Yoongi through the mirror again and see that his jaw is clenched and I smirk to myself in victory, but of course I'm not done yet. Hoseok and I meet eyes through the mirror and I smile at him innocently and he just shakes his head at me and hits play on the next song.

<first minute and 5 seconds>

I hear Hoseok and Tae whistle playfully when I finish the third song and I smile. "Noona, one more, pleassseee" Jungkook gives me puppy dog eyes and I nod, out of breath.