Chapter 1

Kelsey's POV

I'm Kelsey Violet West, I just turned 18 and I'm about to move to LA to see my cousin Daniel Seavey, we've always had a great bond. I'm somewhat nervous about traveling from Florida to California. I mean there's gonna be major jet lag and I have to live with 5 hormonal teenage boys.

Besides being related to Daniel I have 183k on insta which is nice but nobody knows I'm Daniel's cousin, which I consider a good thing.

Well here goes 4 hours of sitting in a plane to California, might as well post on instagram before I get on the plane.

Kelseyvioletxo: currently prepping for jet lag and a 4 hour flight.

Seaveydaniel, whydontwemusic and 63k others like this.

Comments

User: wait why did Daniel like? IS THIS HIS GIRLFRIEND

SeaveyDaniel: lol see you in 4 hours then

User: MY WIG HAS FLOWN

Load more comments...

So let's talk backstory, my mom had left when I was 7 months old. My dad had raised me and my older brother Scott. Scott and I were always supportive of each other he's 3 years older than me and goes to Princeton in New Jersey. I graduated high school a few months ago, I didn't have many friends in school except for a few.

I'm getting kinda tired I'm might as well slip in my headphones and listen to music.

Time skip to when the plane lands

I get off the plane go to the baggage claim and grab my luggage and immediately text Daniel.

To Watermelon Boy 🍉

I'm here so get your ass down to the airport

From Watermelon Boy 🍉

I'm coming is it okay if I bring one of my bandmates?

To Watermelon Boy 🍉

I don't care just hurry up I'm being stared at

From Watermelon Boy 🍉

Don't worry I'm on my way

Some guy is currently staring me down and I'm a bit scared, so I decide to go to Starbucks and get a pink drink.

From Watermelon Boy 🍉

We're here

Thank god, now that Daniel's here I can get out of here and go sleep. He told me my room is the basement [ I know there isn't one in the actual house but use your imagination children] anyway I finally see Daniel and a huge wave of relief comes over me. Next him is a guy with curly hair and gorgeous dark brown eyes. "DANI! Oh my gosh I missed you so much!"  I gushed giving him a huge hug. " I missed you too kels." He replied hugging me back.

"This is Jack Avery, one of my band mates." Daniel states " it's so great to meet you Kelsey." Jack says holding out his hand  "Same to you." I smile while shaking his hand.
"Let's get going" Daniel says

Daniel and jack help me put my luggage in the back of the car, then we get in the car and drive to their house.

About 25 minutes later...

We arrive at the house and there are 3 other boys inside. The tallest one is first to introduce himself. "Nice to meet you I'm Jonah, and you have some nice pants there mind if I test the zipper out?" A slight blush covers my cheeks,
meanwhile Daniel gives Jonah the death glare.

"I'm Corbyn, and I think you'll be a nice addition to this house 4 teenage boys are a pain in the ass." He laughs and gives me a reassuring smile.

"I'm Zach but I need to ask, do you have a map because I'm lost in your eyes." I look over to Daniel and ask "Is this normal?"  He nods. Well this is gonna be interesting.

"JONAH! What have you been teaching baby Zachary?!" Corbyn hisses

" How to get a girlfriend." He responds.

"He's so young and impressionable, how dare you! I thought you were a good parent!" Corbyn ranted.

"C'mon Kelsey I'll show you your room." Daniel says leading me into the basement.

" Daniel says leading me into the basement

[ this is her room] ^

"Okay, so this is your room don't let Jonah come in here or Zach they've been trying "get some" for the past month. You have been warned." Daniel says while his hands are on my shoulders. " Jesus, those two don't stop do they." I let out a giggle "Nope." Daniel lets out a little laugh too.

"Well goodnight, I hope you enjoy your time in LA kels." Daniel says as I hug him.

Day one is officially over.