Chapter 15

Jack's POV

I can't believe I said that to her, I'm in fucking love with her. Not Gabbie for Christ's sake.

I called her a slut...

What the fuck is wrong with me..

She was about to fuck eben, she was gonna give him the fucking joy of letting him fuck her. And she let him, touch her, watch her, kiss her.

I couldn't fucking take this I needed to tell her sorry.

I begin walking down the hall to the hotel room Kelsey and Eben stay in.

I open the door and...there's nothing.

Kelsey's makeup bag is gone, her curling iron, and her computer.

I need to call Tyler, right now.

I find his contact, and tap on the call button as soon as I can.

"Tyler?" I ask messing with my hoodie strings.

"Yeah, what's the matter?" He responds obviously messing with some paperwork.

"Where are Kelsey and Eben?" I blurt biting my tongue after I get the words out.

"In their hotel room..?" He says probably thinking I'm a dumbass.

"Tyler, they're gone." I mutter, the line goes dead.

•••

Kelsey's POV

Me and Eben had got on a train to South Carolina, it looks fucking gorgeous. We've been taking pictures of each other and having the most amazing time.

I wanted to see myrtle beach and Eben wanted to see a friend and ask if we could record in his studio.

Eben said he found a song he wrote a while back and wanted us to sing on it together. It's called bad things, he said it would go great on my album I've been planning.

Eben falls asleep halfway through our conversation but I don't mind I mean he is pretty cute.

I listen to my demos for the album, I still needed at least 5 more songs for an album compared to the three that I had chosen.

And I wonder what the boys are doing right now.

•••

Kelseyvioletxo: I only wanna do bad things to you

Liked by CorbynBesson, EbenOffical and 726k others

Gabbiegonzalez: knew you couldn't handle your emotions.

CorbynBesson: Where are you?!

Jonahmarais: Kelsey please come back!

Kelseyvioletxo has disabled comments.

•••

Zach's POV

We have been looking for Kelsey and Eben for almost a full day now, we have no clue where they are.

I kinda feel like Kelsey's post was a way to let us know she's okay.