Chapter 3

Kelsey's POV

After going to Jimmy Johns, we went back home Corbyn and Zach played Fortnite for a majority of the time I was up. Meanwhile I was downstairs in my room reading, I wasn't really into video games. In all honesty I'm just tired so I end up grabbing a huge gray t-shirt and tie my hair up in to a messy ponytail.

I set my alarm and slip into my duvet covers with my eyes shutting as I drift off.

The next morning...

My alarm goes off with no mercy whatsoever a slam the snooze button, not giving a actual fuck. I took the duvet off my body and something catches my eye, Roses. A simple small bouquet of red roses in a vase in the corner of my room with a small white piece of paper, it says  - Jack  and nothing else. I have to admit I loved the gesture, though my heart and my head were in two different places, they always have been.

Besides that being bored per usual I decide to grab my backpack,phone and car keys and go out to my white Jeep and just drive. I thoroughly enjoy driving it calms me down and it's somewhat comforting. I listen to my Shane and friends podcast, and enjoy the rainy LA day.

Three hours later.

I get a text from Daniel.

From Watermelon Boy 🍉
Hey you coming to the party?

To Watermelon Boy 🍉
Sure I guess I'm on my way

I began to drive back to the why don't We house and get some sort of feeling as if I was having butterflies in my stomach but in the worse way possible. I knew something was off, I was waiting for it to happen.

Jack's POV

To be honest I didn't exactly feel like dressing up, so I just put on a hoodie and went with it. I was talking with this one girl, Tatum she had a small crush on Jonah. and he was well.. obsessed with her though I enjoyed watching this I couldn't get my mind off Kelsey for some reason.

I brushed it off, knowing she might not show up. I go to grab something to drink and sit out on the back patio.

Kelsey's POV

I step into the crowded house, going unnoticed. Thankfully, I slip through the bodies moving along to the bass. My blue sweatshirt and leggings are drenched from rain.

  As I make my way through the crowd, a arm grabs my waist. I'm mentally panicking but I attempt to remain calm.

The arm belonged to David the boys manager.

"Kelsey, I was just wondering if you would wanna come with me and the boys to the studio?" He asks.

"Um, sure I don't see why not." I respond shrugging.

"Great." He smiles then walks away.

About 45 minutes later

This guy has been following me for almost twenty minutes now, he's significantly taller than me and I have to admit I'm somewhat intimidated. Daniel is in a bedroom with a girl same with Jonah. I couldn't find Zach, Corbyn, or Jack.

I finally decided to go down to my room, and call it a night. As soon as I get to my door the guy is right in front of me, I began to tremble. I jolted up the stairs and was able to get to the back patio.

"C'mon babygirl." I shudder and continue to avoid his attempts to touch me and stuff.

I see someone by the pool. Jack Avery in the flesh. I begin to scream for help as loud as I could, putting a strain on my voice

"Be quiet." The man hisses, jack begins to walk over to the area where he has me sitting down.

" Get the fuck of my property before I call the cops." Jack fumed, looking over at me then back at the guy.

"I'm taking her with me." The man says gripping onto my wrist.

"Let her fucking go, or you're gonna find out what's worse than death." Jack demanded

"Whatever, I didn't want your leftovers." The man said as he walked away, Jack wanted to go and break his damn nose but I wouldn't let him.

"I'm so fucking sorry Kelsey." Jack spoke while he hugged me. "It's okay, and thank you I appreciate it." I said while gripping onto him.

"I think we both need some rest, I'll see you in the morning kels." He says once again giving me a hug then we both go to our rooms.