Chapter 6

Zach's POV

Just seeing her smile was enough, I was gonna make her feel like a queen. I can't believe Jack would mislead her like that, he flirted with her then with Gabbie. What kind of sick joke is he pulling with those poor girls. Whatever tonight I was gonna show Kelsey her worth.

Kelsey's POV

Zach told me to go put on a bathing suit then meet him outside, I walk down to the basement grab a towel and my all black swimsuit with cut-outs in the middle.

I change and begin making my way up the stairs to the pool. There stands Zach no shirt just his swim shorts, any girl would kill to be in my position right about now.

Without a word spoken between either of us he hugs me and holds me for a few minutes, he snuggled his head into my neck I allowed it. But I couldn't deny I enjoyed it.

5 minutes later

"Do it! You won't." Zach says with a smirk plastered on his face, daring me to jump off the roof to into the pool.

With a hint of confidence, I run and jump into the pool plunging into the warm water. Surprisingly I wasn't hurt.

"That's my girl!" Zach shouts from the other end of the pool.

10 minutes later

I grab my towel and dry off putting only my oversized hoodie and panties on while blow drying my hair.

I hear my door creak open I somewhat panic but grab my flat iron as a weapon, then Zach pops out.

"Gotcha!" He teases laughing, while hugging me from behind. He begins to kiss my neck and it only got more heated from there he softly threw me onto my bed. His lips and mine were melting together and it was amazing. I felt nothing but bliss, we eventually had to stop for air.

"Goodnight." He says kissing my cheek one last time before he goes to his bedroom.

Woah,I better get some sleep we wake up around 5:20 to get on the tour bus and it's right around 10:30. I'm tired anyway I grab my blanket from my chair and lay on my bed contemplating life.

 I'm tired anyway I grab my blanket from my chair and lay on my bed contemplating life

Kelseyvioletxo: we don't need no invitation

Comments disabled

The next morning...

My alarm went off at 4:05 so I would have time to go and get my bunk situated, I grabbed my blanket and pillow along with my other necessities. I lay my gray fleece blanket on my bunk with my pale pink pillows. Since I'm on the middle bunk I climb up and fall asleep because I was so fucking tired. Our first stop was Cincinnati. I was excited to explore Ohio for a little bit, then we go to Nashville.

I eventually drift off while reading a book, reading does make me tired. We're supposed to use the few days to drive to Utah the we get on a plane to go the rest of the way.

When I wake up I see the boys all in they're all in different bunks Zach's has dark blue bedding, Corbyn's has stars & planets on it, Jonah has The Harry Potter logo on his duvet, Daniel's is just plain black and Jack's is Forest Green.

"Good Morning, kid." I turn my head to see Corbyn beside me.

"Hola." I say peeking my head out of my bunk.

I get up and walk to the Bathroom and wash my face and moisturize it, praying it stays clear for most of tour. We have one more day on this bus till we get on the plane.

"Wanna go do something tonight?" A smirking Zach catches my eye.

"Depends." I say folding my arms, while he gives me a puppy face.

"Please." He says dragging out the e and hugging my waist.

"Fine." I give in rolling my eyes playfully.

"Great, meet me outside at 6 sharp." He reply's kissing my forehead and leaving.

Since it was about 2 I was a little bored me Jack and Jonah were the only ones in the bus there was some tension between me and Jack but I tried to ignore that, there was no doubt that I liked him a lot. But whatever I needed to forgive and forget.

 But whatever I needed to forgive and forget

Kelseyvioletxo: ⚡️

Liked by jonahmarais, seaveydaniel and 84k others

Comments disabled

4 hours later

It was almost 6, 2 minutes till actually. I grabbed my jacket and I shoved my phone in my pocket. I tied my converse and went outside. Zach stood there actually wearing a color, that's new.

"C'mon you slow poke." Zach teased

"Whatever" I say letting out a soft laugh.

Time skip brought to you by Daniel's apple juice song

"Wow what a romantic date Herron." I laugh since he did bring me to a grocery store.

"Anything for you." Zach teases tickling my stomach.

"I'm flattered." I say with a genuine smile plastered on my face, for the first time in a long time.

He takes my hand as leads me into the store.

Imzachherron: shut up Zach I want Oreos

Tagged: kelseyvioletxo

Liked by CorbynBesson, Tatedoll and 262k others

CorbynBesson: get me sum Nutella or when you kids get back I'm ignoring you both

Jonahmarais: @CorbynBesson what he said