Chapter 5

Kelsey's POV

Today was the day I would release my EP I had put all my emotions into, I was beaming with excitement yet I was still a bit nervous.

Kelseyvioletxo: go stream clouds I hope you all enjoy the EP & if you're going to the invitation tour you may get to see me live. ☁️

Whydontwemusic,CorbynBesson and 475k others like this.

Comments disabled

Zach's POV

I knew I was younger than her but she was gorgeous, I wanted her there was no denying it. I had tried dropping subtle hints but she wasn't noticing, I had to try harder.

 I had tried dropping subtle hints but she wasn't noticing, I had to try harder

Imzachherron: if only you knew.

Jackaverymusic,Jamescharles and 263k others like this

User: 💞 baby Zachary

CorbynBesson: is it cuz I ate your Oreos cuz I'm sorry man

User: why tf are you on a goddamn bus

Kelsey's POV

I was out at target trying to find some stuff to put in my bunk for tour, lord knows I'm gonna need some frebreeze I'm gonna be on a damn bus with 5 hormonal teenage boys wait actually make that six along with Eben.

I finish shopping within the next 20 minutes and checkout going out to my white Jeep. I load my shopping bags filled with books, stress relief coloring books, and quite a few sanitation items, because lord knows I'll need that.

The drive back to the why don't we house was great I enjoyed the scenery, since it was around sunset time. It reminded me of cotton candy, I was in awe.

Then I pulled into the driveway, grabbing the tiny amount of target bags. I locked my car and walked into the house, Jonah making his evening coffee, Zach and Corbyn playing Fortnite per usual, Daniel playing guitar and Jack nowhere to be found.

"Hey, Kelsey." Zach smiled and waved, I returned the smile and responded with a simple hello and went on my way.

5 minutes later

"Kelsey!" Daniel shouted, startling me a little. "What the fuck do you want?" I responded giving him a glare. " We're throwing a Party, just saying." Daniel says giving me the keys to the basement Incase I wanna lock the basement.

"Okay, thanks for the warning." I reply. I honestly don't know if I'm gonna go, due to what happened last time. Eh, fuck it what have I got to lose.

I threw on a oversized Metallica T-shirt dress with fishnet leggings and thigh high boots and just went with that. I still had 23 more minutes until the party so I decided to just scroll through Twitter and stuff.

People started to pile into the house, one by one. I became a bit anxious yet stayed calm. As I waited I grabbed the keys to the basement and locked it, no one was gonna do the dirty in my room.

As I walk out of the basement, I see the boys greeting guests, Zach comes over to me unexpectedly.

"You enjoying yourself, Kelsey?" He spoke along with a small grin on his face.

"Yeah, it's a great party."  I say while glancing at my phone. and wondering why Zach would even bother taking to me I mean we'd never exactly even held a conversation but I guess I could use some company.

"I'm kinda bored since all the guys are hanging with girls, but you're better company than them." He says, I look over the banister to see Jack with a curly haired girl laughing and talking my heart kinda dropped for a second. But it's not like we were a thing in the first place, I mean I did like him but maybe we just weren't meant to be.

"Kelsey?" Zach says attempting to get my attention.

"Yeah, sorry I zoned out there for a second." 
Reply after realizing that I was staring.

"I'm gonna go swimming wanna come?" He asks sending a smile my way.

"Sure." I smile softly and he grabs my hand, what a night this gonna be.