Chapter 13

EbenOffical: besttt frienddd

Tagged: Kelseyvioletxo

Kelseyvioletxo, CorbynBesson and 196k others.

MessyMonday: something tells me they're more than just friends....🤔

User: lowkey need that hoodie

User: wait isn't that eben's hoodie

•••

Kelsey's POV

After getting off the plane me and Eben decided to room together this time. He's pretty awesome great at songwriting, gorgeous eyes and his hoodies are the most comfortable things ever.

What did I just say...

I mean I like Eben as a friend but not in a boyfriend girlfriend way.

Do I..?

Whatever, I shake the thoughts out of my head and continue scrolling through Instagram in my phone.

•••

It's now around 8:45 and I'm getting kinda tired Eben went to the lobby of the hotel.

Eben: did I tell u how good you looked tonight

🖤Kelsey: Eben are you ok?

Eben: Kelsey I need you.

🖤Kelsey: where are you Eben?

Eben: the bar in the lobbyyyy

🖤Kelsey: I'm coming right now.

I rush to the elevator press the1st floor button, and begin to get worried about Eben, the elevator door opens and I rush out straight to the bar.

I see him sitting with Tyler trying to convince him to come back up to his room.

"Eben?" I say as my voice cracks.

He's so drunk you could tell from a mile away.

"How long has he been here?" I whisper to Tyler.

"No clue I got down here about 15 minutes ago and he kept saying your name." He says rubbing his hand in circles around my back.

"Cmon Eben." I say as I grab his hand and guide him to elevator.

Tyler stayed downstairs for some reason.

"Kelsey..." Eben whines trailing off.

"Yeah? I say keeping his arm over my shoulders.

"I need you." He says as the elevator door opens.

"You're drunk Eben." I say knowing he's completely wasted.

"People say what they mean when they're drunk Kelsey."He says caressing my cheek.

"Eben.." I whimper our faces less than an inch apart.

"This is wrong..." I say putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Kelsey I'm not gonna treat you like a toy. Like Jack or Zach, I wanna give you my all." He says snaking his arm around my waist.

It was hard for me to even believe him because of how many times I'd been taken advantage of.

Eben holds me in his arms in the complete darkness of the hotel, I stand up as tall as I can and connect our lips.

He holds my face closer and kisses back, he picks up and sets me on the bed kissing my neck and making me feel so weak as I let go of all my thoughts.

"E..Eben..." I whimper sliding my hands around his neck as he continues to leave bruises on my neck.

"Yeah, babygirl?" He says as he lifts head up from the crook of my neck.

I connect our lips again he kisses me back and puts his hands in my now pink hair.

The door creeks open and I immediately cover myself with the duvet.

No fucking way...