Chapter 10

Jackaverymusic: we comin' Milwaukee

Ebenofficial,Jonahmarais and 171k other like this.

CorbynBesson: damn right bro

Kelseyvioletxo: letssss goooo

Kelsey's POV

As we board the plane I check the time, 11:36pm I continued walking a little drowsy still. I tug at my bra strap pulling it back onto my shoulder while Zach watches me untangle it.

Kelseyvioletxo: mirror pics are better in airplane bathrooms

JamesCharles,BeautyChickee and 92k others like this.

CorbynBesson: is this why you left me for 10 minutes 😤

Kelseyvioletxo: CorbynBesson No I was eating too 😤😤

WDW.fan: I need a corbyn in my life like rn

As I walk back to my seat corbyn smiles and gives me an Oreo, I play on my phone to distract myself and eventually fall asleep.

"Kelsey, Kelsey!" Corbyn whisper-shouts at me to get up since our plane has landed, we grab our few belongings and head towards the baggage claim.

As soon as we enter the airport a curly hair girl shows up and runs up to jack and hugs him, shit.

That's Gabbie fucking Gonzalez... I hated to admit it but she was one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen. Her curly hair and chocolate brown eyes were mesmerizing.

How could I even compete. I couldn't look at her and jack anymore I grab my luggage and go to the Uber me and corbyn ordered.

Tears threatened to fall but I didn't wanna worry corbyn, or anyone.

We get to the Hampton hotel about 3 miles away from the venue. Me & Corbyn share a room this time. I'm so tired so I wrap myself in the white duvet & sheets, half-naked.

After taking what feels like an hour long nap someone knocks on the door, it can't be corbyn.

I look through the peephole shit, it's Zach I cover my self up with the duvet and unlock the hotel room door.

"Woah..." Zach trails off as I stand there somewhat confused.

"What?" I ask as my eyebrows furrow.

"You..just....wow." Zach says staring at my body examining it.

I go over on the edge of the bed and sit still covered in sheets scrolling through my phone.

"Hey, you ok?" Zach asks touching my cheek, you can tell he's nervous.

"I mean I guess just tired." I say shrugging messing with my earring.

I hear a flash behind me... did he just take a picture of me...?

"I'm gonna go kels." Zach says kissing my cheek,as he leaves.

Zach💥:
By the way you are fucking gorgeous.