Chapter 8

Jack's POV
God fucking damn it! Zach can't keep his filthy hands off her, I can't fucking believe I would ever choose someone over her yet here I am with a girlfriend.

All I wanted was to hold her, and have her be mine all mine. But I had Gabbie and I didn't wanna just break up with her out of nowhere. I at least wanted a valid reason to let her go. Besides telling her " the whole time we've been together I've been in fucking love with my best friends cousin oh and I'm on a FUCKING TOUR BUS WITH HER FOR ANOTHER 5 MONTHS!"

Maybe if I just ignore her I'll forget about her and I can focus on my girlfriend. Gabbie was the right person for me, right?

Kelsey's POV

I needed a good harmony something fresh, I've been trying to come up with one for hours. Maybe I have to let it come to me.

I tap my pen in annoyance and toss back onto my desk, let's face it I'm bored really bored. I needed to let go of the stress and just chill. Maybe Tatum would wanna hang out, wait she's still in California. Fuck this kinda sucks, I miss my friends.

I walk through the tiny tour bus, and the only people here are Jack and Corbyn. Whatever Jack and I aren't on good terms and corbyn's busy with Fortnite as usual.

You know what I don't need anybody I'm independent I can go somewhere by myself. I am 17 after all.

"Hey Jack, Corbyn call Zach Jonah Eben and Daniel the plane leaves in an hour." David says a little panicked.

Well guess I'm not gonna go anywhere except for Nashville, shit.

                            Kelseywest
Get ready Nashville, me and @whydontwemusic are on our way. 💜

"Hey Guys we're here!" Eben shouts with Jonah,Zach and Daniel behind him.

"Good now get your stuff and let's get to the airport." David speaks relieved.

"We're so getting milkshakes at the airport Kelsey." Corbyn's whispers while showing me the milkshake place by the airport, on his phone.

"You know it corbean." I say smirking knowing I'm gonna gain 5 pounds, more than likely. But do I care? Nope.

Time skip brought to you by Zach's cat headphones

Me and Corbyn walk into the milkshake place he gets cookies & cream and I get strawberry.

We wait for our milkshakes and talk since we still have a little while before we board the plane.

I see something out of the corner of my eye, Jack glancing over me. Like a hawk, it was an understatement to say I was startled.

He looked at me up and down yet he looked sad.

He quickly turned away after I had noticed him talking to me. His eyes were gorgeous, wait what am I saying! He has a girlfriend! I can't be think like that, he's taken. And I'm well single as fuck.

I turn back to Corbyn and keep talking while drinking our milkshakes, I can't help but wonder why jack would look at me like that.

"Cmon kids! Let's get to the gate." David spoke ushering us to hurry up.

After the plane ride

We arrive and we get to the hotel and it's time to pick roommates, I know who I'm choosing. Jack, I'm gonna confront him about ignoring me and treating me like shit.

And it's happening tonight.

"Okay, Kelsey lady's first. Who do you wanna room with?" He asks handing me the keycard to the room.

"Jack." I say blatantly clearly angry, I look back at him. He's surprised yet confused, I walk into our room set down my bags and I sit on my bed thinking about to say to him.

I'll do it after the show, at the latest. That was for damn sure.

Time skip brought to you by jack's perm

I had already gone on stage and preformed, and just like last time he stared the whole time.

Then I introduced the boys and go backstage, I'm already kinda bored but me and Eben talk he's actually pretty cool. He let me know how much Jack had talked about me, to be honest I was kinda surprised.

By the time me and Eben had finished talking, the boys were on their last song. So me and Eben started to grab our belongings and get ready.

"Hey Kelsey, just saying it was really great talking to you." He smiles and ruffles my hair.

By that time the boys had finished limelight and are already getting ready to leave me and Eben follow behind talking.

We arrive at the hotel after a quick ride, and all go to our rooms. I'm ready, this is it.

Jack sits on his bed liking fans tweets and stuff.

"Hey Jack?" I ask turning my head to face him.

"Yeah?" He says not even looking up from his phone.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I ask he immediately snaps his head away from his phone and stares straight into my soul.

"I...I don't know...maybe because I'm falling for you...." He stammered and looked down obviously upset.

Tears began to form in his brown eyes, I couldn't watch him cry.

"Jack d..don't cry..." I say hugging him, trying to comfort him.

"Look let's just start over, and be friends." I speak forcing a smile and tears brimming my eyes rubbing jack's shoulder.

"I think that would be great Kels." He smiles and laughs with tears still streaming down his face.

Then we hug for about a minute straight, and decide we should get some rest.

We both get into our beds and turn out the lights. Halfway through laying down I realize I can't sleep I can't stop thinking about him. His smile, his eyes, his skin, his lips, it's like he was perfect.

As my eyes begin to shut slowly I realize something, I want him no I need him I want his skin on my skin and nowhere else.

I realize something, I need Jack Robert Avery.

                                    A/N
Hope you enjoyed and it looks like Gabbie has some competition, and knowing Kelsey she'll do whatever it takes. Well love you guys and thanks for reading, Until next time!

Ali