Chapter 2

Kelseyvioletxo: I need coffee so bad📸 - @seaveydaniel

📸 - @seaveydaniel

Comments disabled

Kelsey's POV

I couldn't stand the hate on my posts so I just decided so disable the comments.

I check the time 6:25 am, which is surprisingly on schedule for jet lag. I walk downstairs to get some water.

"JEEPERS NUTS!" I Hear a voice yell.

"Jack?" I ask guessing it's him due to the curly hair.

"Sorry, i thought you were a burglar." He laughs.

"It's fine, sorry I scared you."  I respond, with a slight smile.

"Hey so are you gonna come to our party this Friday?" He says

"What party?" I ask taking a sip of water.

"Well since it's already Wednesday we just wanted to and we'll it'll be somewhat of a welcome to LA party." He smiles patting my shoulder.

"I guess I'll go, I've never been the type to party and drink" I say kinda worried

"Hey you'll be fine me Daniel and Corbyn will be there." He gives me a side hug and walks off.

Kelseyvioletxo's story...

I think me and jack will be good friends

I think me and jack will be good friends. Him and Corbyn are the only ones who haven't hit on me, thankfully.

"Hey Kelsey, we're gonna go play laser tag. Wanna come?" Daniel asks me.

"Sure, sounds fun." I reply with a smile.

"Great we're gonna leave in about 30 minutes." He informs me while he walks out of my room.

Okay, so I'll have to find something lighter to wear due to how hot LA is. I throw on a yellow striped t-shirt and some blue jean shorts with white slide on vans.

Time skip 45 minutes

When we got to the laser tag place I caught jack staring at me, about 3 times in the last ten minutes. I shouldn't worry he probably was just making sure we were all here.

They let us into the small, hot room while we waited for the other group to finish their game.

Once they had let us in, we all split up in different directions. I could feel somebody behind me so I got into the corner, and waited I could see jack coming in front of me and he did something I least expected.

Jack Robert Avery had just kissed me.

He pressed me up against the corner and his lips melted onto mine, then he pulled away and shot me with the laser gun.

Pissed was and understatement I was so getting him back for that. But I had to admit it was a good kiss. Who knew a guy with ramen noodle hair was such a good kisser. I kinda laughed at the thought.

I was blushing hardcore, so was jack. Jesus Christ do I like him? Oh hell no not this again, the only thing I'm in love with is food.

"Guys where should we go eat?" Daniel asks while eyeing me and jack.

"Jimmy Johns." Corbyn says breaking the silence, meanwhile I can tell he's confused.

"Alright let's just go to Jimmy Johns." Daniel says, yet you can still feel the tension.