Chapter 21

Kelsey's POV

Me and Jack are currently at the baggage claim, I have my bags he's still waiting.

My faded pink hair is tied up and my grey hoodie is wrapped around my waist.

Jack's bags finally came in about 10 minutes, we continue to walk out of LAX.

I follow jack through the door and his phone rings, it's Daniel.

He just sighs and puts his finger on the green button and tells Daniel we're at LAX and we just got our bags.

Him and Daniel seem to be arguing but I don't intervene.

•••

I just got an invite to a concert to hrvy's show in LA tonight.

I guess I could go but it was only 1 all-access pass for the show so I guess I was going alone.

I put on a short tan bedazzled cocktail dress, and carry my phone in my left hand and my white mini backpack in the other.

My Uber is here and I creak open the front door-

"Where are you going dressed like that?" Jack asks eyeing me up and down.

" a-um concert.." I trail off messing with my hands.

"Okay have fun kels." He says squeezing my hand and going back upstairs.

I enter the Uber and we don't say much at all just a hi and bye.

•••

hrvy: let's go LA 💙

hrvy: let's go LA 💙

Liked by Kelseyvioletxo and 374k others.

User: I'm gonna see you tonight!!!! Bvvbvcm

User: 💙🖤

User: ur soooo cute

•••

I made it to the venue in about 30 minutes or so and tons of teenage girls lining the building with posters and cameras.

One comes up to me, my breath starts getting heavy.

"Hi could I get a picture?" She asks smiling with her red hair and freckles littering her face.

I lean down to get into the picture and smile.

"Thank you Kelsey!" She exclaims giving me a hug and walking away.

I smile and watch her walk away, she was so sweet, it's weird to think I have fans.

I continue to walk into the venue and show security the all-access pass that's around my neck.

Then I feel a hand on my shoulder and I quickly turn around.

"Harvey?" I ask locking eyes with a blonde haired guy with an earpiece in.

"Yeah that's me, and you're Kelsey?" He smiles taking my hand and shaking it as I nod.

"Come with me I'll take you backstage." He offers guiding us through the venue.

I realize after walking with him in complete silence our hands our hands were intertwined.

For some reason I just shook it off and continued walking with him towards the backstage area.

•••

Jack's POV

"Daniel, I swear I didn't fuck Kelsey!" I yell infuriated that Daniel wouldn't let Kelsey do what she wanted.

" I don't care, you obviously fucking did something with her jack!" He's spits at me furrowing his eyebrows at me.

And in the moment of anger I swing at Daniel hitting him right in the jaw.

"What the fuck! Jack Stop!" Corbyn shouts getting in the way of me and Daniel.

Zach Picks up Daniel off the ground and onto the couch telling Jonah to start the car.

My fists are balled up as I wanna hit Daniel more.

•••
Harvey's POV

I honestly didn't think Kelsey was this cute in real life, my manager invited her and I thought her music was amazing.

We're holding hands and all this cute shit but it's genuine.

I just wanna hang out with her all night long and not have to leave LA by 5am tomorrow morning honestly.

We finally get backstage.

"5 minutes h!" My manager shouts.

"Gotcha!" I shout back saying bye to Kelsey.

A little adrenaline rushes through me, but it's a good thing.

I get ready to walk onstage and smile back at Kelsey one last time.

She's gonna be mine.