Chapter 18

Kelsey's POV

I hesitate to press the button, but I do anyways.

"Kelsey?" He stutters as his voice and slightly cracks as he yawns.

"It's 3 am what's wrong?" You can hear him get out of bed in the back ground.

"Jack,Eben left me at a gas station." I say not having the heart to tell him who Eben was with.

"Which one?" He says panicking on the other end of the line.

"A Valero in Florida ." I say sliding down the concrete wall beside the gas station door.

"I'm coming don't worry, Kelsey." He says as he starts his car.

"Stay safe Kelsey, I-I love you." He stutters into his phone.

"I will, I love you too jack." I say as I hang up.

What now?

•••
Jack's POV

I've called Eben about 30 times when I find his ass he won't ever be let 500 miles from Kelsey.

I've called all the guys and Tyler they have sent people to go get Kelsey. I'm coming right behind them.

Kelsey sent Tyler her location and corbyn is freaking the fuck out.

All we know right now is that she walked to a motel and only has 30 dollars to her name since she left her credit card with Eben.

I know for damn sure I'm gonna be driving for a while.

•••

I pull up to the tiny motel that has a bar inside, it's quite small.

I walk to the front desk of the tiny lobby gray carpet covers the floor.

As soon I as I open my mouth to talk, Kelsey walks out of the room with a payphone.

There's a silence between us, she gazes straight into my eyes and her won't let mine look away for a split second.

I being to walk toward her, I have so much to say. But I'm afraid my eyes have let the words slip.

She grabs my hand and leads me to the hotel where she takes the copper key from her coat pocket and unlocks the door.

She walks in and I follow behind, the small room smells just like her roses and vanilla.

"How are you?" She asks tucking a small piece of her faded pink hair behind her ear.

I nod my head still focusing on her eyes, somewhat in a daze.

"Jack, you sure?" She says walking closer to me and laying her hand on my shoulder looking concerned.

"I-I just I could..I just-I don't know.." I trail off looking down at her.

Then I want her in my arms more than ever.

I tilt her chin up and make her meet my gaze yet even closer than before, and I whisper in her ear "Do you have any idea what I want to do to you?" My hot breath hit her ear and she becomes weak.

She shakes her head,burying her head into the crook of my neck. I hug her tighter than ever before and I feel her slide her arms around my neck.

This is all I need.