Chapter 17

Kelsey's POV

Me and Eben get off the train and rent a car, we listen to random music and I can't help but get lost in his eyes.

He's the man I love more than anything.

"Hey can we stop at the gas station?" I beam as we ride down the concrete road.

He turns into the gas station gives me a kiss on the cheek and I walk inside.

But the I realize, were in Florida not North Carolina. I panic and run back outside to Eben, somebody is in the passenger seat.

A brown curly haired girl who is sucking eben's face off, holy shit.

It's Gabbie.... my mouth drops as I take pictures.

"Eben?" My voice cracks as my eyes water.

"Yeah?"he says practically teasing me with Gabbie all over him.

"Why?" I look him straight in his eyes holding back tears as I ignore Gabbie all over him.

"Look Kelsey the truth is I never loved you, I mean who could love someone like you?" He smirks slipping his arms around Gabbie.

"How could you do that? Is this some sick game to you two?" I say furrowing my eyebrows, confused to why they would do this.

"I knew I would always be the one to get hurt." I say feeling nothing but emptiness.

"Well Kelsey we need to go." Gabbie says waving and pouting.

•••

Kelseyvioletxo: you lie pretty well

Kelseyvioletxo: you lie pretty well.⌁

Liked by BeautyChickee,Tatedoll and 243k others.

Comments disabled

37 missed calls from Jack

What have I got to lose, I think to myself.