Chapter 12

Imzachherron: you should be mine

Liked by CorbynBesson,gabbiegonzalez and 436k others.

Comments disabled

•••

Zach's POV

I couldn't stand Kelsey thinking of me as if I was a bad person, I can't believe she found out.

Whatever I went straight to her and corbyn's room as they were packing, Kelsey is way too lazy to even think about actually putting her stuff in her suitcase neatly so she just shoves it in there.

"Hey um Tyler said we leave for the airport in Hey 30." I say kinda nervous to hear her response.

"Okay, me and Corbyn are pretty much ready." She says shrugging.

"Alright I'm gonna go get the rest of the guys." I say waving bye to her and Corbyn, she looks perfect as usual.

I take a deep breath and continue walking, it really is easy to loose someone.

Jack's POV

"Gabbie, why were you out with that guy last night?" I ask confused and hurt that I even had to think Gabbie would ever cheat on me.

"I wasn't, my god Jack how many times do I have to tell you!" She yells frustrated with me asking her.

"I'm not gonna sit around and be fucking cheated on Gabbie, I'm not gonna stay with you if you can't grow up and be in a serious relationship." I snapped with tears brimming my eyes.

"Jack, Baby I love you." She says hugging me and kissing my cheek and neck.

Kelsey wouldn't do this to me. Wait why the fuck am I thinking of Kelsey.

"Look Gabbie maybe we can talk when I get back from tour, I gotta get on that plane." I say walking towards the airport entrance.

When I get to the airport Kelsey, Eben and the guys are all talking by the Starbucks in the airport crowded by fans.

Kelseyvioletxo: next stop Chicago ✌🏻

Tagged: zcaspary

Comments disabled

Wonder why she'd disabled her comments, Zack had been taking pictures of her and Eben.

I take a few pictures with fans most are teenage girls, they give me some gifts and I hug them.

Every once in a while I look at Kelsey, wondering what she's thinking.

"Plane to Chicago, Illinois is boarding!" The intercom says, as we all wave to the fans as we walk to our gate.

Kelsey sits next to Eben, Corbyn sits next to me, And zach sits next to Jonah.

Eben keeps on making Kelsey laugh and smile, to say I was pissed was a understatement.