Chapter 19

Daniel's POV

It's around 3am and I'm driving through the pouring rain to get Kelsey from her motel, I turn down the road to the motel.

I call Kelsey about 3 times and she doesn't pick up.

She's probably asleep.

I park in the tiny lot in front of the lobby, and go straight to the front desk carrying my phone in hand as I examine the small building.

"Hi I'm looking for a girl with pink hair." I say hoping they know what room she's in.

"Room 23."the short lady with dark brown hair smiles handing me a key.

I walk back out side and climb up a flight of stairs and knock on the door, no response.

I use the key and as soon as that cherry oak door opens my jaw drops.

How didn't I know?

In the queen size hotel bed lays my shirtless best friend and my pink-haired cousin in nothing but an oversized shirt and underwear.

"Is there something you wanna tell me, Jack?" I say filled with rage as Kelsey's tiny body still sleeps next to him.

"Daniel...it's not what you think, we just fell asleep." He replied attempting to convince me to believe him.

"Then why the fuck does she not have a bra on?" I fumed looking at the guy I call my best friend.

"I don't know, honestly." Jack protested still trying to convince me.

"Whatever. She doesn't need to know this conversation happened, we're postponing tour." I say grabbing the key to the room and leaving it with jack as I walk out the door.

•••

Gabbiegonzalez: mine 🔐💙

Liked by AspenLoeffler,EbenOffical and 29k others.

AspenLoeffler: aww so cute!

User: what's going on with the boys tour??

User: JABBIE 💞

•••

Kelsey's POV

I stretch my arms out as I wake up it's only 6 am, and jack's arms are wrapped around my waist as he lays there unconscious and drooling on my shirt.

I honestly thought it was cute so I just laid there messing with his hair.

"Kelseyyyyyyy?" Jack asks tugging at my shirt.

"Yes?" I giggle putting my phone down, putting my full attention onto the half-awake curly haired boy clinging onto me.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." He says with a huge smile on his face as we hold hands.

This feels so right.

Thunder starts to rumble and I flinch as jack instantly starts hugging and kissing my cheek over and over and then pulling the covers over us.

He gets on top of me and is kissing my neck leaving bruises behind.

"God you're beautiful ." He whispers in my ear as he continues to make feel nothing but bliss in this moment.

•••

Jackaverymusic: falling in love is amazing, but only with the right person

Jackaverymusic: falling in love is amazing, but only with the right person. Let somebody go tonight. 🖤

Liked by CorbynBesson,Tatedoll and 572k others.

Gabbiegonzalez: fuck you

User: noooooooooooOoOOoooooo

User: as long as jack's happy..

Jackaverymusic has disabled comments.

•••

A/N

Thanks for 500 reads! 🖤🥀