Chapter 9

Narrator's POV

"hello Zaynie"

As soon as Zayn heard that voice, his heart started beating frantically, it felt like it would jump out of his rib cage any second now. He didn't even had the strength to look up because like all those years ago he was still fucking scared of him. The ways his eyes would turn stoned and emotionless would still haunt Zayn to this day.

Zayn thought it was best to ignore his father so that he would just leave him and go back from where ever he can from.

"After all these years you still have the fucking nerve to ignore me?" Yasir spat as he came closer to him.

Zayn decided to stay quite. It was for the best. All those years of torture with Yasir, Zayn knew that his dad likes to feel power. He thought that if he remains quite maybe, just maybe Yasir would leave him alone.

But no luck. It felt like God hated him. Because his life just keeps on messing with him. First Liam, then cancer and now his dad.

He suddenly felt someone pulling him up by his hair, an unwanted whimper escaped his lips. His dad ignored it and pushed him hard against the wall.

"Where is my money?" Yasir snarled. Zayn looked at him confused.

Yasir looked ready to kill. He shake Zayn with all his force. "Stop acting like a bitch. The money you transfer each month in my account, where is it?"

Zayn stood there staring at Yasir like he had two heads. He wrecked his head for any relating memory but came non with it. As far as he remember he had no connection with his father after the X-factor and neither did the boys.

"I never transferred any money in your account. I don't know what you are talking about." Zayn whispered again.

"Stop playing dumb with me Zayn! I'm not falling for your childish games! Give me my money before I lose it."

"Please dad I don't know what are you talking about." Zayn whimpered. He felt pathetic, begging to his dad to let him go but after his meeting with the doctor, and crying the whole evening he just didn't seem to have the energy.

"THE MONEY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVING ME FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS. PLEASE DO YOU THINK I STAYED AWAY FROM YOU JUST BECAUSE OF THE CUSTODY THE BOYS HAVE?YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TEXTED ME AND ASKED ME TO STAY AWAY FROM YOU AND IN RETURN YOU WILL GIVE ME A DECENT AMOUNT OF CASH EACH MONTH" Yasir all but screamed at Zayn.

"I -... I.."

"I don't care. I will give you a week and if I don't get my money within a week... I think you know pretty well what will happen." Yasir said as he once again pushed Zayn into the wall. By now Zayn was sure that his back was black and blue with scars.

All Zayn could think about was the money Yasir was talking about as he slid down the wall. So lost in his thoughts he didn't notice that Yasir stopped at the end of ally.

"Remember one thing faggot, if you tried to run I will chase you till the end of the world. Don't ever try to run away from me." he snapped as he walked out of the ally.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for not updating so long but i had my reasons. I know this is a short update but next will be soon so don't worry. Dedicated to @MizahLove1D because she had been very excited to know what was going to happen next :) So what do you think about Zayn's dad? and the money he was talking about?

please don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE