Chapter 1: Completely Staying! Meeting Kali

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 1 of this story and if you know the title of this chapter, then you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) wakes up and he rubs his face, he gets up and goes to the bathroom and he takes a shower and he brushes his teeth, then he goes in his room to put on some regular clothes, then he goes down stairs and as he does he smells something cooking and he goes downstairs, then he looks in the kitchen to see Raven cooking breakfast.............
(Y/N): "Raven?"
Raven: "Good morning (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Morning. I...........I thought maybe you'd be gone when I woke up?"
Raven: "I thought about what you said, and I'll be happy to stay with here, you saved my life and if I left I wouldn't know where to go."
(Y/N): "Alright. I'm glad you made the right choice. And if Taiyang does show up, you leave him to me."
...........Raven smiles, then (Y/N) smiles as well and then Raven gave him the breakfast she cooked and they sat down and talked...........

2 Weeks Later
Kali P.O.V

..........Kali arrives, but she doesn't arrive in Vale, she arrived at a docks miles away from Vale and she gets off the boat, then she walks away from the docks, and as she does she looks to see a ship with White Fang soldiers on it and she runs towards Vale, she is able to loose them. She arrives in Vale and she goes in an alleyway and she walks out, then as she does she walks past 3 thugs and then she feels a hand on her shoulder and pushed on the wall............
Thug 1: "Hey look guys, a Faunus."
Thug 2: "And a beautiful one too."
Kali: "Please, I don't want any trouble. I'm just passing."
Thug 3: "But, we do. And we'll have fun with you."
...........Kali closes her eyes as the guys chuckle, but then a grunts is heard and some punching is heard, then a big groan is heard. Then Kali felt 2 hands on her shoulders...........
????: "Hey, are you okay?"
..........Kali opens her eyes slowly to see a guy with (H/C) hair and blonde two-toned hair, she looks to see the thugs beaten on the ground as she looks at the guy..........
Kali: "Did you do this?"
????: "Yes, are you okay?"
Kali: "I'm fine, if you never showed up I was cared what they would do."
????: "But, you're safe now. Are you alone?"
Kali: "I...........I just arrived today. And.............."
...........she looks away and she cries.........
????: "What's the matter?"
Kali: "It...........it's........."
????: "Why don't you come to my house? *she looks at him* We can talk there. Me and my roommate."
Kali: "Okay, but what if I run into those Faunus discriminators?"
...........the guy looks around and he holds his finger up and he walks in a store, Kali stands there waiting and then he comes back and he goes over her head and he wraps something over her head and she feels something over her ears and she feels to see she has on, a bow:

(A/N: Don't mind Blake, just look at Kali with the bow.)

????: "There, now no one will know that you're a Faunus

????: "There, now no one will know that you're a Faunus."
Kali: *smiles* "Thank you, my name is Kali."
(Y/N): "I'm (Y/N)."
............he escorts her to his home and Kali looks around to makes sure there's not White Fang soldiers following her, but she actually feels safe now with (Y/N).............

3rd P.O.V

..........Raven is at (Y/N)'s home cleaning after she decided to stay and she is resting and she hears the door open and she saw (Y/N) walk in and he sees another woman with him and she gets confused............
Raven: "(Y/N), who's this?"
(Y/N): "Raven this is Kali, I saw some thugs bothering her and I decided to bring her here."
Raven: "Hello Kali."
Kali: "Hello."
...........Kali sits down and (Y/N) goes in the kitchen and he makes some tea, then he enters the living room and they take the cups and (Y/N) looks at Kali...........
(Y/N): "So, Kali what were you going to say?"
Kali: "I...........I came all the way from Menagerie."
(Y/N): "Menagerie?"
Raven: "Wait, isn't that the home of Faunuses?"
...........Kali takes off her bow and she shows her cat ears and Raven nods in understanding...........
(Y/N): "But, why'd you come all the way from Menagerie?"
Kali: "My...........my fiancé cheated on me."
...........(Y/N) nearly chokes in his tea and Raven looks in disbelief............
(Y/N): "Wait, you're fiancé?"
Kali: *nods* "And I didn't want to see him so I decided to move here, *starts to cry* and our wedding was in about three days."
Raven: "Why would he cheat on you three days before your wedding?"
Kali: "I guessed he just used me. He was also slowly changing as well, like he was close to being............."
...........(Y/N) and Raven's eyes widen and they looked at each other, she was almost abused by her ex-fiancé, (Y/N) suddenly feels bad for her and he looks at her and decides..........
(Y/N): "Hey Kali. *she looks at him* How'd you like to stay here? With me and Raven."
Kali: "Really? You would do that for me? I don't want to bring trouble.............
(Y/N): "Kali, it's alright. I don't mind. And if Faunus haters come around, I'll take care of them."
Kali: "Thank you. *starts to cry* Thank you so much."
..........she gets up and hugs him and he is surprised at first. But, he hugs back and smiles and then (Y/N) is getting some blankets and pillows, then Raven and Kali are setting up the bed............
Kali: "So, how'd you and (Y/N) meet?"
Raven: "It was 2 weeks ago, I actually had an ex-boyfriend who cheated on me and also abused me."
Kali: *looks at her surprised* "You're kidding me?"
Raven: *shakes head* "No, he even tried raping me. But, (Y/N) came to the rescue and he incited me to stay so I stayed here."
Kali: "He saved me from three thugs. He's a knight in shining armor isn't he?"
..........they both giggle, then (Y/N) walks in with the blankets and the pillow, then he places them on the bed and Kali gets in and she covers herself as she sleeps, then before he walks out (Y/N) looks at Kali...........
(Y/N): "Hey Kali."
Kali: "Yeah?"
(Y/N): "You're free to stay as long as you need to."
Kali: *smiles* "Thank you (Y/N)."
...........he smiles and she goes to sleep as (Y/N) turns off the light, then he walks back to his room as he sees Raven going in her room...........
Raven: "(Y/N). *he looks at her* I like the good soul in you." *smiles*
(Y/N): "I like helping people, and I didn't want to leave you and Kali. So, you can stay as long as you want with her."
Raven: *whispering* "I wish I met you instead of Tai."
...........(Y/N) looks at her as she whispered, but he couldn't hear her. But, he lets it be and he walks in and he drifts to sleep, then as (Y/N) sleeps, he still has the feeling that something else is gonna happen."

To be continued...........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)