Chapter 11: All Night Fun (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 11 of this story and another one of the lemons that's in this story and there will be more in the next chapters,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) and Raven are in the room together as they kiss and (Y/N) takes off Raven's shirt and she lets it fall and she throws it in the ground, then she continues kissing him and then she goes down his body and she takes off his pants with his underwear and his member springs up and her eyes widen.............
Raven: "Wow, you're so big. Willow must've had fun that day huh?"
(Y/N): "You could say that."
Raven: "Well, now it's my turn."
............she starts licking his member from the base to the tip and (Y/N) starts groaning at the feeling, then she licks the tip of his member in a swirl like motion and then she starts sucking on his member and (Y/N) moans and groans more, then he placed his hand on her head and she continued sucking on his member. Then she stops sucking on his member and she takes off her bra and puts his member between her breasts and rubs his member with them.............
(Y/N): *groans* "Raven, that feels so good."
Raven: *giggles* "Then sit back and enjoy it handsome."
............she sucks on the tip of his member and (Y/N) moans and groans more at what Raven is doing and then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching............
(Y/N): "Raven, I'm gonna cum."
Raven: *muffled* "Don't hold back, release it anytime."
............she sucks on his member more faster and then after acouple of seconds he releases his load inside her mouth, then she swallows his load and she looks at him. Then (Y/N) lays over her and he takes off her panties and then he looks at her wet opening, then he looks to see Raven looking away blushing.............
(Y/N): "Am I making you uncomfortable?"
Raven: "No, it's just that this is my first time and I've been waiting for this day for you to be my first."
...........(Y/N) smiles, then he kisses her and he gropes her breasts and she moans at the feeling and (Y/N) moves his hand to her opening and he rubs it making her moan and then he goes down her body and he starts licking her area making her moan at the feeling, then he gropes her breasts at the same time he's licking her opening, she places her hand in his head and messes with his hair and she places her other hand on his and she moans at what he's doing and then he inserts his tongue into her opening and she shiver at the feeling and she moans louder, then after a while Raven felt her end approaching..............
Raven: "(Y/N), I'm gonna cum. I'm close."
............she arched her back and moans loud at the feeling as she releases on his face and in his mouth and then she breathes hard, then (Y/N) goes k Ed her and she looks at him in the eyes and she nods...............

3rd P.O.V

............Raven spreads her legs and (Y/N) positions his member at her opening and he rubs it making her moan, then they look at each other in the eyes...........
(Y/N): "Okay Raven, take a deep breath."
...........she nods and he slowly inserts his member inside her and she moans a little, then as he starts breaking through she whimpers in pain, then an obstacle is felt and he continued slowly and Raven starts crying, then (Y/N) kisses them away and Raven smiles, then he slowly starts thrusting inside her and Raven moans gently and softly, then she wraps her arms around his neck and (Y/N) leans his head in the crook of her neck.............
Raven: "Oh gosh, it's so good you're so amazing (Y/N). I'm use to it now, please harder and faster."
............he inside eases his speed and pounds her hard and her moans become more frequent, then he grabs her legs and pounds her hard making her moan more frequent. Then he sits up with her and he bounces her on his member, then they kiss and Raven moans in the kiss and Raven bounces on his member more and then (Y/N) sits down as Raven is still bouncing on his member and her moans become more frequent............
Raven: "Oh my gosh it's so good you're amazing (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "So, are you. Oh gosh you're so right."
Raven: "And you're so big it's touching me all the way. I love you."
(Y/N): "I love you too."
............Raven goes on her hands and knees, then (Y/N) grabs her hips and increases his speed and pounds her hard, Raven's moans become more frequent. Then (Y/N) leans forward and gropes her breasts and her moans become more frequent, then Raven wraps her arms around his neck behind her and then (Y/N) lays on his back as Raven leans forward bouncing on his member reverse style and her speed increases, then after a while Raven felt her end approaching again..............
Raven: "I'm cumming again (Y/N)."
.............she moans loud and releases on his member, then Raven leans back and (Y/N) places his hands on her waist and he thrusts upwards and she moans loud at the feeling, then (Y/N) gropes her breasts again and then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching.............
(Y/N): "Raven, I'm gonna cum."
Raven: "Cum inside me. Please, release it all inside me."
...........he increases his speed and pounds her hard, then after acouple of thrusts he releases his seed inside her as the tip of his member touched her womb and she moans loud at the feeling and then she lays on (Y/N) as she breathes hard, then she places her hand in her stomach.............
Raven: "So much, you came so much."
...........then (Y/N) held hands with Raven and then they drifted to sleep with Raven's head on his chest and he wraps his arm around her as they drifted to sleep.............

(Y/N) P.O.V

...........it gets morning and the sun shines on (Y/N)'s eyes and he opens his eyes and he shield it from his left hand and he looks at Raven to see that she's asleep and he kisses her forehead and now he is gonna be happy not that Raven and his child will be born soon."

To be continued............

(A/N: Well that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)