Chapter 2: Getting to know Everyone! A Surprise Visitor

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 2 of this story and the second part of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"It's been a month since (Y/N) let's Raven and Kali stay at his house, he promised them that he'll keep them safe and even when they are getting some groceries at the store. (Y/N) never regretted letting them stay, then one night (Y/N) is fixing some dinner and he looks to see Raven and Kali talking to each other and he never thought they could get along after they live together now. He walk in and he places the food on the table and they started eating............
Raven: "So, (Y/N). *he looks at her* I heard a lot about you, you're really famous."
Kali: "Really?"
(Y/N): "Well, I wouldn't say Famous is the word. But, yeah I'm really popular."
Raven: "I heard of everything you did, I'm impressed. Usually a huntsman wouldn't get popular as you."
(Y/N): "But, aren't you a huntress? I saw your weapon."
Raven: "Yeah. I went to Beacon, along with my brother, Summer, and............" *looks down sad*
(Y/N): "And Tai?"
Raven: "Yeah. We four were in a team."
Kali: "Was Tai the way like he is now?"
Raven: "No. At times I did like him, but he just changed as we dated and when he cheated on me I wanted to break up with him and that's when he became abusive."
(Y/N): "I can't believe it, Tai went to Beacon with you?" *she nods*
..........Raven starts crying and then (Y/N) placed his hand on her shoulder and she calms down, then (Y/N) whipped her tears away and she smiles...........
Raven: "Thank you."
(Y/N): "I swear, when Ozpin hears what he did he will not be happy."
Raven: "You know Ozpin?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. I went to Beacon as well, I graduated when you and your team went there."
Raven: "That makes sense."
Kali: "But, how'd you two never met while you were at Beacon before you graduated (Y/N)?"
Raven: "That's a good question."
..........they laugh and they continued eating dinner and talking............

A Week Later

...........it was a week since then and then as they did a knock is heard at the door and (Y/N) stands up and looks at the door and he looks at Raven and Kali with horror on their faces............
Raven: "(Y/N) could it............"
(Y/N): "Stay back."
...........(Y/N) grabs his weapon and he sneaks to the front door and he looks out the window of the door and he sees a different guy that's not Tai and not Ghira since that Kali explained what he looks like. (Y/N) opens the door a little and he sees a guy with black hair and red eyes...........
????: "Are you............are you (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. Who's asking?"
????: "Raven........is Raven here?"
Raven: "Qrow!"
............he recognized the man to be Raven's brother Qrow Branwen, he also remembers he was beaten up by Tai from protecting her and he let's him in and he almost falls forward, but (Y/N) catches him and takes him to the couch as Kali gets a med kit.............
Raven: "Qrow, what happened?"
Qrow: "It's Tai, he attacked me. He tried to ask me where (Y/N) is, but I never knew who he was. Until I found out that *looks at (Y/N)* you're helping her. Thank you."
Raven: "Tai's going too far, he needs to be taken care of."
Qrow: "It's worse. It's Summer, he's forcing her............what he did to you."
............(Y/N)'s eyes widen and he looks down growling...........
Raven: "No. Not her, not Summer. She's too good hearted for that."
Qrow: "I tried to stop him, but............"
(Y/N): "Where does he live? Qrow, tell me where he lives?"
Raven: "He lives at a house on an island called patch, there's a path that leads to the house. Please, (Y/N). Please save our friend."
(Y/N): "I promise you. She's not going through what he's doing to her."
...........he runs out and he runs to where Raven mentioned and he uses his semblance increase his speed and runs as fast he can to the house Raven mentioned as he looks on to rescue Summer from him, he teleports to the island and he still runs fast and as he arrives there and he sees the house in the distance and he runs faster."
(Y/N): (I hope you have medical insurance Tai.)

To be continued..........

(A/N: Well, that the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)