Chapter 12: Heated Love (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 12 of this story and another lemon of this story, and wth that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is taking Winter to her room after she fell asleep watching TV, he places her in bed and he pulled the covers over her and she turns to her side and sleeps, then (Y/N) kisses her forehead and he walks out and gently closes the door, then he walks in his room and he gets ready for bed, then as he does he hears giggling, he looks around until he turns around and gets tackled in the bed and he looks to see Kali laying on top of him............
(Y/N): "Woah, Kali. What's this?"
...........she kisses him and he's surprised at first, but he hugs her tight and places his hand on the back of her head deepening the kiss, then they stopped kissing as a string of saliva leaves their lips.............
(Y/N): "Kali, what's gotten into you?"
Kali: "(Y/N), I'm in heat. And I thought it would be the right time to make our baby. And I really need some relief."
(Y/N): *smiles* "Anything for you Kali."
..........she smiles and they kiss again turning it into a heated make out session, then Kali sits up and takes the top of her outfit exposing her breasts, then (Y/N) gropes them and she moans at the feeling. Then he sits up and sucks on her breasts making her moan.............
Kali: "Oh yes, just like that. Your tongue is so soft."
...........he felt a hand on his member and rubbed him through his pants as he moans, then gets hard and Kali breathes hard as she undoes his pants, then Kali pushes him down on the bed and pulls his pants off. Then she slowly does his underwear and his member springs out and her eyes widen. Then she licks the tip of his member and (Y/N) moans and groans, then Kali starts sucking on his member and he moans and groans more, then he rubs her cat ears and she purrs and that sent vibrations through his member and he shivers at the feeling, then Kali laid her body on (Y/N) and she still sucks on his member............
(Y/N): "Kali, that feels so...........good."
...............then she stops sucking on his member and placed his member between her breasts and she starts rubbing his member and she groans at the feeling, he hears Kali giggle and then she starts sucking on the tip of his member as she rubs it with her breasts at the same time, then (Y/N) looks up at the ceiling as he felt Kali suck on his member, then after a while he felt his end approaching.............
(Y/N): "Kali, I'm gonna............"
............he couldn't finish as he releases his seed inside her mouth and Kali didn't gag as she swallowed it, then she removes the rest of her outfit and she positions his member at her opening and she goes down his member as she moans, then she grunts in pain as her virginity is being taken away, then she meets an obstacle, but that doesn't stop her............
(Y/N): "Kali, slow down. Don't..........."
............she plops on his member and she moans lid at the feeling of her virginity being taken away, then she breathes hard after that. Then she starts bouncing on his member slowly and she let's out soft and gentle moans as she does, then she smiles as she does. Then she increases her speed as she bounces faster and her moans become more frequent.............
Kali: "Oh gosh yes, you're so big. It's touching me all the way, so good. You're so good."
(Y/N): "Oh gosh. You're so tight."
............then she places her feet on the bed and bounces on his member faster and her moans become more frequent, then Kali releases on his member and she lays on his chest panting, then (Y/N) grabs her rear and bounces her in his member making her moan, then he adds some thrusts as he does.............
Kali: "Oh my gosh, yes. Just like that (Y/N), please more."
...........(Y/N) felt her head in the crook of his neck and she hugs him as he bounces her and he thrusts inside her, then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching............
(Y/N): "Kali, I'm gonna cum."
Kali: "Cum inside me, please give me your child. I want it."
...........she kisses him and wraps her arms around his neck, then after acouple of thrusts he releases his seed inside her and she moans in the kiss at the feeling. Then they both breathe hard, but then (Y/N) flips Kali on the bed and he thrusts inside her again making her moan again............
Kali: "Oh yes, please keep going. Harder and faster (Y/N)."
...........he does that and she moans more frequent, then he puts her in her hands and knees then he thrusts into her more and her moans become more frequent..........
Kali: "Oh gosh, yes (Y/N). More, more."
..........he felt his end approaching and he pounds her hard and he releases his seed inside her again and she moans loud at the feeling, then she plops forward on the bed and breathes hard. Then (Y/N) lays beside her and she hugs him as he looks at her.........
Kali: "You're amazing, I'm glad I left Ghira for you."
(Y/N): "You and everyone mean everything to me. I love you."
Kali: "I love you too."
..........they kiss, then they drift to sleep as Kali hugged (Y/N) as and he wrapped his arm around her, en they slept and now he can't wait until his and Kali's child is born."

To be continued...........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)