Chapter 14: A Night of Love (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 14 of this story and another lemon of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is walking back home after working at his job and he unlocks the door and he walks in, then he hangs his coat up and then as he does he smells something cooking and he walks in the dining room and he sees a batch of cookies freshly baked on the table and he gets surprised.............
(Y/N): "Wow, fresh cookies. It probably wouldn't hurt if I ate one, how'd they bake these?"
............he takes one and he goes to eat it, but then he freezes in place...........
(Y/N): (Wait, Raven, Kali, and Willow doesn't know how to make cookies.)
...........he smiles and he looks left and right, then as he looks left he gets tackled on the ground and he looks up to see Summer...........
(Y/N): "Summer!"
Summer: "(Y/N)!"
...........they kissed and it was deepened as it turned into a heated make out session, then they separated...........
(Y/N): "I thought you wasn't going to come back for another year?"
Summer: "They decided to let me go early, so here I am."
(Y/N): "That's good to hear."
Summer: *giggles* "Where are the other?"
(Y/N): "They're at the park, probably not going to come back for acouple of hours."
Summer: "Good. Cause when I was on the mission I had thought about it and *blushes* I want our child already."
(Y/N): *looks at her surprised* "Really?"
............Summer nods, then he smiles and kisses her. Then he gets up with her and she jumps and wraps her legs around his waist and he goes upstairs to the room him, Summer, Raven, and Kali sleeps in and he closes the door with his foot and he lays in the bed with Summer and they kiss again and Summer flips (Y/N) as she lays on him, then she straddles him and she takes off her cape and her shirt as she throws it on the ground, then she grabs his hands and placed them on her breasts where she moan as he gropes them making her moan, then he reaches behind her and unclips her bra and she let's it fall and then (Y/N) leans in and he sucks on her breasts as she moans.............
Summer: "Oh yes (Y/N), just like that. Oh, your tongue is so soft."
............then he lowers his right hand down her body and into her skirt and panties, the he rubs her opening making her moan more, then Summer pushes him down and she takes off her panties and lays on his body as he felt Summer unzipping his pants and his member springs up, then he felt her start sucking on his member and he groans at the feeling and then (Y/N) looks at her opening that's wet and he leans in and starts licking her opening and she moans as she sucks on his member, then he grabs her rear and lowers here where he darts his tongue in her opening and she moans loud, she still sucks on his member. Then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching and then he bucks his hip and releases in her mouth as she releases on his face and in his mouth. Then Summer sits straight up and looks at (Y/N) with a smile............

3rd P.O.V

............Summer rubs her opening on his member and she moans, then she positions his member at her opening and she inserts it and she moans in pain as she continues, then she slams in his member and she moans loud, then she slowly starts bouncing on his member and she moans softly and gently at the feeling and (Y/N) groans at how tight she is...........
(Y/N): "Oh god, you're so tight Summer."
Summer: "And you're so big, it's so amazing."
...........she places her hands on his chest and bounces faster on his member and her moans become more frequent and (Y/N) places his hands on her hips and she bounces faster again, then he grabs her rear and he sits up and sucks on her breasts and she wraps her arms around her neck, then (Y/N) places her in her hands and knees, then he thrusts faster and pounds her hard and her moans become more frequent.............
Summer: "Oh yes, you're so good (Y/N). You're so good. Please, more."
..........he increases his speed and pounds her hard, her moans become more frequent and then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching............
(Y/N): "Summer, I'm gonna cum."
Summer: "Inside me. Please, cum inside me. I want it."
..........then he thrusts faster and then after acouple of thrusts he releases his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling and she breathes hard and then she lays her head in the pillow and (Y/N) rubs her back as he lays down next to her, then Summer hugs him as they drift to sleep and soon (Y/N) will be a dad."

To be continued...........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)