Chapter 7: The Start of Love (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 7 and the first lemon of this story and there will be other lemon chapters of this story and this is one of em and the person in the lemon chapter will have 2 lemon chapter so I wanted to announce that, and there's a reason why there's a lemon right now,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) got back from the gym after a long day of exercises and lifting weights, he walks in his house and he takes off his shoes and goes upstairs to his room to cool off, then he sits down in the bed and he wipes his head from the sweat. Then he decided to take a shower as he gets some fresh clothes and he heads to the bathroom, then as he does he enters and takes off his clothes and then he hears the water turn on and he freezes...........
(Y/N): (Oh shit.)
...........he bumps into something and it falls making a sound...........
Willow: "Who's there?"
..........he hears the door open to reveal it is Willow and she blushes..............
Willow: "(Y/N)!"
(Y/N): "Willow..........I......I am so sorry. I never knew you were in here, I wanted to take a showe, but it didn't notice you. I'll wait until you're done. I'll get out."
...........he was gonna walk out, until she grabbed his wrist stopping him and he looks at her............
Willow: "Wait, please. It's alright, we...........we can take a bath together."
(Y/N): *blushes* "What? N...No..It's okay.......I can........"
Willow: "No please, I..........I insist."
..........he looks at her, then he complies and he walks in and they both shower and (Y/N) is nervous as he did this since this is a first for him, then he felt a tap in his shoulder as he looks at Willow...........
Willow: "Can you wash my back for me?"
(Y/N): "Sure."
...........he grabs the towel with the soap Willow is using and he rubs it around her back and as she does she starts moaning a little at how gently (Y/N) is touching her and he rinses her back as he washes her back, then he washes his hair and he rinses it and then he felt a hand touch his shoulder as he looks at Willow..........
Willow: "Now let me wash your back."
...........she grabs his body wash and puts it on the rag and she washes his back and (Y/N) tenses as he felt her soft hands on his back, then as he did. What he didn't know is that Willow made a bold move and moved her hands to his member and his eyes widen...........
(Y/N): "Wi.........Willow....what are........."
.........he was interrupted from her kissing him and he was freaked out at first, but he eases into it and he cupped her cheek as they kissed, then their tongues swirled in their mouths, then they looked at each other in the eyes............
(Y/N): "Willow?"
Willow: "I........wanted to do this......to show my appreciation for helping me and how much I love you. The kindness you gave me is what Jaques never showed me."
(Y/N): "Willow..........I........"
..........he couldn't say anything after her confession, but he returned it by kissing her. Then they continued kissing and (Y/N) felt her hand on his member and she slowly jerked him off as he got bigger and Willow looks............
Willow: "You're........really big. You've been holding out on some girls have you?"
(Y/N): "I.........I never down this.......before."
Willow: "Then I guess I'm your first. And you will be my first."
..........she leans to his member and she licks the tip of his member and jerks him off at the same time making him groan at the feeling, then she slowly starts sucking on his member and he moans and groans as she does that. Then he places his hand on the back of her head, but not pushing her head all the way further down his member. Then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching...........
(Y/N): "Willow, I'm gonna.........."
.........he couldn't finish as he releases his seed in her mouth, then she takes his member outta her mouth and she swallows his load, then she looks at him and she positions her opening over his member and she inserts his member then she moans, but then as she does his member hits her barrier and she moans in pain and she grunts.............
(Y/N): "Willow, please slow............"
...........she plops on his member and she moans loud, then she hugs him and he hugs her back...........
Willow: "We're...........we're connected now."
(Y/N): "Willow, you're so tight."
Willow: "You're so big, it's touching me all the way. You're so big. I'm gonna move now."
...........she slowly starts bouncing on his member and she lets out soft and gentle moans, then she wraps her arms around his neck and he wraps her arms around her waist, then she starts bouncing on his member. Then he licking her breasts and she moans at the feeling, then he sucks in her breasts and she moans louder and she bounces on his member more and her moans become more frequent............
Willow: "Oh gosh. So big, you're so big (Y/N). I love you."
(Y/N): "I love you too."
...........she bounces on his member faster and she hugs him tight, then he scoops her legs and stands up then he thrusts inside her and her moans become frequent as he thrusts inside her. Then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching.............
(Y/N): "Willow, I'm gonna cum."
...........she hugs him and wraps her legs around his waist not letting him go, then after acouple of thrusts he releases his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling. Then she breathes hard as (Y/N) takes his member out...........
Willow: "So much, you came so much."
(Y/N): "You held on tight."
Willow: "You're still big. You want to go again?"
...........(Y/N) smiles and he walks out the bathroom to his room...........

3rd P.O.V

..........(Y/N) inserts his member in Willow's opening and he thrusts inside her as she moans loud at the feeling, then he places his hands on the bed ad Willow holds his forearms as he thrusts inside her. She moans more frequent as he increases his speed, but then (Y/N) turns Willow on her hands and knees, then he thrusts inside her and Lunda her hard and her moans become more frequent and he leans forward and gropes her breasts as he thrusts inside her............
Willow: "So amazing, you're so amazing (Y/N). Please don't stop."
............he increases his speed and her moans become more frequent, then he lays on the bed as Willow bounces in his member and her moans become more frequent, then after a while he felt his end approaching again...........
(Y/N): "Willow.........."
Willow: "Cum.........inside me."
...........she bounces on his member faster, then after acouple of seconds he releases his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling. Then she plops forward and she breathes hard, then she wraps her arms around his neck and they kissed, then they drift to sleep as Willow laid beside him and she hugs him as they sleep, then (Y/N) kisses her forehead and he drifts to sleep as well as he has the woman he loves right beside him."

To be continued..........

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)