Chapter 4: Handling the White Fang! Heading to Atlas

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 4 of this story and if you read the title of this chapter, the first part should make sense at what's going to happen, but the second part of the title is well, you should know what's it's going to lead to,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"It's been 2 months since Summer moved in and things have been okay, and (Y/N) kept his promise at letting them stay as long as they want, then for some reason he gets a feeling that they're really close to him, but he just lets it be as they stayed with him, then (Y/N) and Raven started cleaning the house as Summer and Kali are out getting some stuff and as (Y/N) puts away the last of the dishes.............
Summer: "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!"
.........the door burst opened and Summer shouted (Y/N)'s name and he walked towards Summer..........
(Y/N): "Summer, what's wrong?"
Summer: "Me......and....and......Kali were shopping........then......"
Raven: "Summer. Calm down, catch your breath. What's wrong?"
Summer: *breathes slowly* "Me and Kali were shopping and then as we were, White Fang soldiers came outta nowhere and then they took Kali away."
.........(Y/N)'s eyes widen, then he grabs his weapon and he heads out to see where they took Kali, but then as he's running he hears a caw and he looks to see a Crow looking and him and it shifts it's head, then (Y/N) follows it and he was curious at why a Crow is leading him somewhere.............

3rd P.O.V

.........outside of Vale, a group of White Fang soldiers is holding Kali and forcing her to the docks to take her back to Menagerie, Kali struggles to break free, but they keep a good hold on her.........
Kali: "Let me go. I ain't going back."
White Fang Soldier 1: "Ghira sent us to return you to Menagerie for the wedding."
Kali: "I ain't marrying that bastard. I'm done with him for what he did."
White Fang Soldier 2: "Wait, what did he do?"
.........then as he asked, (Y/N) appears and he kicks two soldiers down and he grabs Kali's hand and he pulls her away as he equips his weapon in sword mode as he defends her............
(Y/N): "You ain't taking her away."
White Fang Soldier 3: "This doesn't concern you, get outta here."
(Y/N): "You wanna take Kali, you're gonna have to go through me."
White Fang Soldiers 3: "Then so be it. GET HIM!"
..........they rush at him and (Y/N) blocks their attacks, then he delivers four kicks to each soldier, then he does a spin kick hitting three soldiers and they get knocked down. Then one soldier holds his arms as one runs at him and (Y/N) jumps up and kicks the guy back as (Y/N) headbutts the soldier and flips him on the ground............
Kali: (Wow. He's amazing, he's fighting for me. He's so dreamy.)
..........then the crow that (Y/N) followed flew pass some trees and he turned into Qrow Branwen as he rushes to help (Y/N) to fight the White Fang. Then (Y/N) blocks an attack from them and he does a spinning strike knocking them back, then one soldier goes to sneak attack (Y/N), but Qrow arrives in time to kick him back.........
(Y/N): "Nice job Qrow."
Qrow: "Had to hurry to help you."
.........then the soldiers gathered and they stood and looked at (Y/N), Qrow, and Kali............
White Fang Soldier 1: "Look, we don't want this to get worse. We have to return Kali to Menagerie for the marriage."
(Y/N): "Alright listen, there is a reason Kali left Menagerie."
White Fang Soldier 1: "What reason?"
(Y/N): "Ghira cheated on Kali. She didn't want to be around him anymore so she came to Vale to avoid him. She also mentioned he was gonna be abusive."
White Fang Soldier 3: "I knew it. I knew he was a cheating bastard."
White Fang Soldier 4: "It's also true, he abused the girls he slept with."
White Fang Soldier 1: "What kind of guy do we have in charge?"
..........(Y/N) and Qrow stood there as Kali goes to (Y/N) and holds his arm as they don't know what they're thinking as the one soldier looks at them...........
White Fang Soldier 1: "We we're never here. We're no longer looking for her. Our search is extended somewhere else."
(Y/N): "Very well."
..........they walk off and Kali smiles as she looks at (Y/N) and she smiles, then they returned to Vale as (Y/N), Kali, and Qrow returns as Summer and Raven approached them...........
Summer: "You're safe."
Raven: "What about the White Fang Soldiers?"
(Y/N): "They never knew about what Kali's Ex did, so they decided to let it be and they stopped looking for her. If the White Fang stops searching for Kali, Ghira's not a worry anymore."
Summer: "Oh that'll good news, Kali is safe now thanks to you."
Raven: "But, what above Tai? He's not gonna stop. He could get a gang or something."
..........(Y/N) looks down thinking about that, then he has an idea that could completely have Tai leave them alone...........
(Y/N): "I'm a close friend to General Ironwood. If I tell him the situation, he could help us."
Kali: "But, you have to go all the way to Atlas to do that."
Summer: "Don't worry, (Y/N) can get there fast and Tai doesn't even know where he lives. And even Qrow's here, thanks to (Y/N)'s semblance he's healed perfectly."
Qrow: "Yeah. Don't worry (Y/N), I got this."
(Y/N): "Thanks. Now, I'm headed there. Be safe."
............(Y/N) gets some clothes and he packs them up as he heads to Atlas, but then he felt a tap on his shoulder and he looks to see Kali standing behind him............
(Y/N): "Hey Kali. What's wrong?"
Kali: "I...........I want to thank you for saving me. I'm really happy I met you. But, there's also a snow storm that just happened in Atlas so it's gonna be cold."
(Y/N): "Don't worry, I'll be safe. I'll come back, I promise."

Kali P.O.V

...........Kali looks as (Y/N) walks out the house and he walks down the street, she smiles as she places her hand on her chest where her heart is."
Kali: (I believe you (Y/N), I always will. I trust you, just like how I trusted Ghira. That trust is now yours.)

To be continued..............

(A/N: Well that's the end of this story, if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)