Chapter 13: A Second Child (Lemon)

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 13 of this story and another lemon that's in this story and if you read the title of this, then you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After what happened with Kali, (Y/N) is sleeping in the day and he felt movement as Kali gets up, then he opens his eyes to see her getting dressed. But, he sleeps still and he hears Kali giggling and he felt her sits beside him and she rubbed his hair and then kissed his cheek.............
Kali: "Don't worry (Y/N), you can rest."
...........she kisses his cheek again, then she gets up and walks out the door and gently closes it, then (Y/N) slept still. Then acouple hours later he felt a sensation at his member and he groans. Then he slowly opens his eyes and he looks down to see Willow sucking on his member and his eyes widen.............
(Y/N): "W..........Willow."
Willow: "Oh, good morning (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "What..........what're you doing?"
Willow: "I'm pleasuring you. And also I thought about something."
(Y/N): "What is it?"
Willow: "I thought about this and.............I want another child with you. *(Y/N) looks at her surprised* I thought about it completely and I really want another child."
(Y/N): "Okay Willow."

3rd P.O.V

............the kiss and (Y/N) felt Willow rubbing his member as they kissed, then she took off her bra and throws it on the ground, then they continued kissing and then (Y/N) grabs her shoulders stopping her............
(Y/N): "Wait, what about Winter? She could walk in............"
Willow: "Don't worry. Raven and Kali are hanging out with her for the day so we're okay."
............(Y/N) smiles, then she took off her panties and then she starts lowering herself on his member and she moans as she bounces on his member at medium speed and moans frequently, then she places her hands on his shoulders and bounces faster.............
Willow: "Oh gosh yes, it feels so good like the first time you took my virginity. This feels so good."
(Y/N): "You're amazing Willow."
...........he gropes her breasts making her moan more, then he places his hands on her rear and bounces her harder on his member making her moan louder and more frequent.............
Willow: "Oh gosh, yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes just like that. It feels so good."
...........then she wraps her arms around his neck and kissed him as she moans in the kiss, then he flips Willow on her back and he thrusts inside her and her moans become more frequent as he increases his speed and pounds her hard, then he gropes her breasts and her moans become frequent............
Willow: "I've been *moans* waiting so long to do this with you *moans* again. I love you so much (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "I love you too Willow."
...........they kiss again and Willow moans in the kiss, then he pounds her hard again and her moans become more frequent, then Willow releases on his member and she moans loud. Then (Y/N) lays behind her and raises her leg up and thrusts inside her as she moans louder, then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching..............
(Y/N): "Willow, I'm gonna cum."
Willow: "Cum inside me, please."
...........he releases his seed inside her and she moans loud at the feeling, then he takes his member out and his seed leaks out, she breathes hard at the feeling and then he lays in bed as Willow hugs him and they slept for the rest of the day."

To be continued............

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)