Author's Note

I just wanted to say a few words before the actual story begins.

So first of all, thanks for your interest in my story! That's actually my first one that I upload. Usually, I have drafts and ideas, but I've never thought about writing them for real, but lately I've found some motivation and I thought 'why not'. Some of that motivation being  foamyme, so thank you for that!

I've had the idea for some time now, but every time I wrote the first chapter, I wasn't satisfied with it xD. The draft is more or less ready, so I have a storyline on my mind, but the story itself is not written yet, so I apologize in advance for maybe slow updates ^^". But even if they're slow, I do plan on finishing this story!

Like also mentioned in the summary, this story will not follow the storyline of "The Vampire Diaries" or "The Originals" as I'd like to built the story around Darienne, her journey, her relationships with the TVD characters, etc. 

I'm not a native speaker of the English language, so I'll probably be making mistakes. If you spot any, feel free to point them out to me, so I can correct them. I would really appreciate it!

That being said, thanks again for reading! 

-Sarah