Part - 2

Hii all u lovely people...

Thank u so much for such a tremendous response to the 1st chapter... Hope u will continue to shower the same love further too..

Here's the next part which I would like to dedicate to @AryaARshi...

It's her birthday today 🎂🍰

Many many happy returns of the day and wish you a very happy birthday dear sis 🎉🎈🎁🍰🍩🍨🍧🍫🍭🍡🍥

May god bless u with all that u desire & may u have a rocking year ahead with lots of happiness, good health, fun & laughter 💃👯

Love u lotssss 😘 😘

Now enjoy the update 👍👍

***********************************

Arnav was working on some of his files sitting on the recliner at the poolside.

He was completely engrossed in his work & suddenly he felt a pair of hands massaging his stiff shoulders.

Working since long his shoulders had stiffened & were aching too.

He felt really good.

Immediately he straightened himself, leaving the file on the table, leaning back properly to the figure standing behind him, his head resting on the flat tummy, closing his eyes he was enjoying the relaxing massage the soft & delicate hands were providing to his aching shoulders.

Feeling good?? She asked massaging his shoulders, going down to his forearms & back to his shoulders.

Too good. He replied with a deep sigh. A satisfactory smile playing on his lips.

You stress too much. In the office & at home as well. You need to relax. You need to have some quality time. You need to have some fun & happiness keeping all the workload behind. She insisted bending down resting her chin on his head, circling her arms around his shoulders, her hair tickling his cheeks from both the sides.

I am having quality time. I am having the best time of my life since you & Arav have come in this house, in my life Sheetal. I am feeling rejuvenated reliving those beautiful moments I have spend with you back in Howard. He replied circling her hands with his around his shoulders, inhaling her fruity shampoo relaxing his senses further more.

Then let's go for a holiday Arnav. Only you & me away from this family, your office, your files & specially that undeserving wife of yours. I want you only for myself Arnav. No third wheel. Then see how I will show you the real meaning of fun & happiness. What say?? She asked expectantly moving her head on his right shoulder, nuzzling his cheek with the tip of her nose.

Hmmm... Sounds good Sheetal. Even I want to spend some lone time with my ex girlfriend who still resides in my heart. Let me instruct Aman to clear my schedule for coming weekend. Lets go to my farmhouse & spend some romantic time together baby. He said caressing her cheek lovingly.

Really. Are you serious?? She asked all excited.

100 percent serious. He replied confirming his plans.

Oh Arnie. I can't wait for the weekend to come. I am dieing to be alone with you. She said enthusiastically tightening her grip around him, rubbing her cheek with his.

Me too baby. He replied with equal enthusiasm, moving his eyes to her face then to her soft lips.

Sheetal too eyed his lips with lust.