She's Perfect Because She's Mine [Clemont x Overweight!Reader]

I AM HONORED TO DO THIS REQUEST BECAUSE I KNOW THAT FEEL!!! Even if you may be too heavy on the eyes of society, you still deserve love. I have this problem and nobody loves me because I'm also far and ugly and annoying. So here I am, proving to wattpad that everyone deserves love. Here is a very close to home STORYTIME!!!

Oh, and request by sailorkitty314.

Walking in public with your boyfriend was always an embarassment, way more than it was enjoyable. Yeah, it's spending time with the person you love the most and that's perfectly fine and fun and caring. But always feeling these disapproving eyes on you and hearing the whispers of people as you walk by just hurts.

Why people act this way towards you? Well, you aren't exactly a petite girl. You have some extra weight on you and normally you don't mind. Clemont diesnt midn either. But everyone else always mocked you for being overweight. Oh? She's fat? Ewww! She's not a part of our society! Let's mock her until she moves away! Yep. That's the story of your life.

So walking just to the pokemart for some more hyper potions was a bother. Clemont always holds your hand to reassure you silently and flash you loving smiles. That makes it a little better but it makes the whispering worse. The worst part about it is that they make sure you can actually hear it. It's awful. And Clemont was oblivious to it.

So you were walking to the pokemart for hupermpotions when someone finally decides to stand up to this apprent monstrosity. It was a sassy girl. Skinny and beautiful with a nice rack of boobs and a great butt. Honestly she looked like she could be a model. She crossed her arms, glared at me, and turned to Clemont.

"Clemont are you okay? Is this Wailord forcing you to do this? Come on, I'll help you. Let's go to Soleil Cafe."

She reached out for Clemont's other hand to take him away. You loosened your grip. Well, you knew he wouldn't love you forever. She looked really pretty. She really was skinny too. Clemont deserved a pretty girl like her. 

But Clemont refused. He gripped your hand and moved his away from her, confusing the hell out of the pretty girl. She just rose an eyebrow and blinked. Clemont glared at her. He shot you an apologetic look after and then he went out of his way to give you a quick kiss on the nose, even in public! Oh my god.

"I'm so sorry you have to deal with this."

Clemont has his body facing directly at you, not even showing a hint of paying attention to the girl. Now people had started to gather around to see. The girl looked around and two more pretty girls came up as her backup. You wanted to cry. You felt like crying. This wasn't happening.... This wasn't happening... no!

"Clemont, you don't have to be stuck with that sorry excuse for a girl. We can help you! Come with us."

The girl said again, offering her hand. The two other girls were behind her, trying their best to be sexy. One of them was thicc, but in a good way. Big thighs and wide shoulders. Not fat, thicc. The other one was super cute but she didn't have much in the boobs section. The girl had a sweet, innocent smile on her face. Clemont turned to her. He had a look of disgust written all over his face. He held your hand tight in his, fingers entwined. 

"You girls are awful. She's just as much of a girl as you! And she's perfect!"

Clemont shouted at them. Lists of whispers from the crowd. A scowl swept over the triad of pretty girl's faces. They looked between eachtoher, snickering. Everyone in the crowd was snickering. You just wanted to hide. You just wanted to magically get all the fat off of you Andy be beautiful like Clemont deserves. You wanted to cry.

"How is that fat thing perfect? You deserve better Clemont. You deserve-"

"SHE'S PERFECT BECAUSE SHE'S MINE!!!"

There it goes. The tears. You started crying softly. Clemont turned to you and tried to calm you down. He hugged you and wiped the tears away. He was doing the his all for you. He was being bold and out of his comfort zone for you. 

"Don't worry, (Nickname) I love you. I'll never leave you. You're perfect to me."

Everyone went silent. The lead girl just watched woth such hatred. Her backups extanged a look. The whispers subsided. The girl she left the circle and went on wotht her day, super pissed. Then the people started leaving one by one. Only a small five year old child was reamining. He walked up to you.

"Ma'am? My Momma looks like you. She said my Daddy left her because of that. I don't get why, but she is super thankfully when she gets compliments. So imma give you one! You're beautiful! Bye bye!"

Then the child's blissfully skipped away. You were still crying. Clemont was still hushing you, hugging you, and trying to make everything okay. Just Clemont being there made everything okay. He loved you. You don't know why, but he loved you.

And you love him back.

I wanted to add the child to show that optimism and childlike innocence. Everyone deserves love. Fast people are Beauitful too. Everyone I saw Beauitful no matter their shape or size.

I'm sorry about the crappy writing and Thank you so much for reading.

~A Fatass Author