Little Boy Problems [Trevor x Reader]

My internet was down for a while lol. I'm back and ready to type! Woo!

Trevor was a little boy, so he had to deal with little boy problems. You know, the classic "you must be this tall to ride" problems short people have. Lucky for him, he had a taller lover to help him with these things. Hooray for talk&short couoles because they are adorable as heck. So why don't we name a few little boy problems? That's why you're here, reading this fanfiction anyways.

Can't Reach High Shevles

Trevor was standing on a chair on his tippie toes, trying to reach a box of vanilla cookies you kept on the top shelf. Why you kept them on the top shelf? Because your Pansage just loved to steal a bunch of the, every hour until there was no more and you had to spring for another's box. Pansage had a sweet tooth and his ability wasn't Gluttony for anything. 

So thank Pansage for having to go through this adorable little scenario every day. You watched Trevor struggle and suffer for five whole minutes from around the corner, snickering with Pansage and Charmeleon. You decided the poor guy had enough of his daily torture and I told was time for you to step in.

"Trevs? Need some help babe?"

Trevor sighed, falling flat on his foot. He hopped off of the chair and took it under his arm, hovering it about an inch or two off the ground. He took the chair and out it right back at the table where he found it. You simply got on your tippie toes and reached for the box of vanilla wafers. You handed the box to Trevor, who had a red face.

"Here ya go, Sweetheart. Just call me when you need me to put it right back~L

You gave him a forehead kiss and walked around the corner where Pansage and Charmeleon we're lauging their Pokemon asses off. Trevor was left flustered, reaching into the box for a few cookies. He hated the humiliation, but it was worth it for cookies and cuddles. This was just another daily Little Boy Problem he has to face.

Can't See Things 

Trevor was reaching in his Tippie Toes. The Professor as doing a public presentation on some of his founding son Mega Evolution And someone tall was standing in front of him. He grumbled to hismslf, too polite to voice his frustration. That's when he felt something underneath him hoist him up, bridal style.

"Can you See now, Babe?"

He looked up and saw you, carrying him bridal style. He was elevated and his gaze now around the tall guy. He had a perfect view. A smile spread over his face. You smiled yourself, taking this as your answer. Now all you had to do was carry him though the whole presentation and ignore the fact your arms are already tired!

Fun.

Trying to Kiss a Tall Person.

Trevor was squirming to himself. He really wanted to kiss you, but you were too tall. He knew this ahead of time and didn't even want to try, knowing you'd tease him. He sighed to himself, sitting on his chair. You being such the good lover you were read him like an open book and stood right in front of him, smiling. You leaned down and kisses his nose.

"There, satisfied?"

Trevor smiled, but then frowned again. No, he wasn't satisfied. He wanted a lip kiss! Not a nosebleed kiss. He stood up and tried to take advantage of you bending over, but you stood back up straight and tall. He pouted as you laughed.

"Sorry Trevor, but you gotta reach me to kiss me!"

Trevor sighed, faking admitting defeat. You rose an eyebrow at him as he turned around, pretending to be mad. He faked about taking a step away from you. You felt disappointed. Aww, he wasn't even going to try kissing you? That's no fun. And you thought you teased him good enough to make him want to kiss you this time! He usually bails and just waits for you to meet your breaking point to just go over to him and kiss him yourself. He's a smart little boy.

But that's when Trevor whipped around, grabbed your collar, pulled you down and kissed you dead on the lips. Woah woah woah, where did this adventurous side of Trevor come from!? Wherever it came from, you liked it. You kissed him back passionately.

Not every little boy problem Is as big of a problem when you have smart ways around it.

Because short people need love too! Sorry this is so terrible!

~Eva