chapter four

Blaise
I kissed Maddie passionately. Her hands were pulling my hair and mine her roaming her hips. She moaned and a shiver ran down my back. My tongue was at her lips, begging for entrance. She gladly let me in. I moaned and she arched her back.
"Blaise" she whispered. We broke apart.
"Blaise" she said a little louder.
She sat up. "Blaise!" She yelled.
"Blaise!" Someone yelled in my ear.
I whipped up, sweating intensly staring into the eyes of Draco Malfoy.
I groaned. "What" I mumbled. "I was a having a good dream." I complained.
"I could tell" Draco snorted. "You were moaning like crazy."
I turned deep red and glared at him. "Shut up Malfoy."
He smirked at me and went into the bathroom, locking the door behind him.
A few minutes later I heard the water turn on and realized he was showering.
I turned over, looking at the clock. 8:00! I thought to myself. We have classes today, and my first class I definitely did not want to be late for. Potions.
I inwardly groaned, rolling out of bed and getting dressed as I replayed the dream in my head.
______________________________________
in the great hall
I sat in front of Draco and looked up to see Maddie enter the room. Looking beautiful in her Slytherin robes, she sat down next to me.
"Morning beautiful" I grinned as I planted a kiss on her cheek.
She blushed a deep crimson and smiled as she reached for a croissant.
I looked up to see Draco glaring at me and was about to smirk at him when I realized that Pansy wasn't next to him.
"Where's your girlfriend Malfoy?" I questioned as I poured myself more pumpkin juice.
"I don't have one." He shrugged, sending a wink to Maddie who blushed.
"Finally let her go eh?" I smirked as I wrapped my arm around Maddie's shoulders.
I saw a flash of anger and annoyance go through Malfoy's eyes.
"As a matter of fact, she broke up with me." He stated.
Maddie looked shocked at that.
I huffed. "What'd you do for that mate? We all know she's obsessed with you." I questioned.
Malfoy rolled his eyes, "She saw I had my eyes on someone else, and wanted me to be happy." He smirked at me, knowing I know who he's talking about.
I snuck a glance at Maddie to see if she caught on, seeing as she was stuffing a croissant in her mouth, I assumed not.
Malfoy winked at me and smirked.
Maddie stood up then, saying she needed to go powder her face or something like that.
"Okay" I smiled at her, frowning when she didn't return it.
Maddie
I was sitting at the Slytherin table, not paying much attention to conversation, when Blaise slung his arm around me. I started listening then.
"As a matter of fact, she broke up with me." Draco said.
I tried not to look surprised, but I'm sure it showed.
I stopped listening again, and started eating the croissant on my plate. When I looked up, I saw someone from the Gryffindor table staring at me. He had messy dark hair, and glasses. Kinda cute. I smiled at him and he waved me over. I tried to think of an excuse to go over there without looking suspicious.
I stood up. " I'm going to um... Powder my nose." I stated as I climbed over the bench.
Blaise smiled at me but I didn't smile back.
I glanced at the dark haired boy and he headed towards the exit of the Great Hall. He glanced back every few seconds to make sure I was following.
When we finally made it into the hall I smiled at him. "What's up?" I questioned.
"Oh! Um right yeah haha" he laughed nervously.
"You just looked really uncomfortable with Zabini and Malfoy over there so I decided to save you." He said shyly.
"I know you're a Slytherin but you seem nice." He stated.
"Oh well thank you." I blushed. "I'm Madison Jones, but call me Maddie." I said.
"I'm Harry Potter" he smiled.
My eyes bulged. "H-Harry Potter?!?" I said, shocked.
He laughed. "Yeah, I am."
"Wow. Ok. Walk me to potions?" I asked.
"You have potions? I do too!" He laughed.
"Perfect" I smiled.
Draco
I watched as Maddie followed Potter out of the Great Hall. Zabini didn't notice, but I sure as hell did.
"I'm going to the bathroom" I mumbled to Blaise as I stood up and walked out.
I peeked around the corner to see them laughing with each other. I scowled.
I watched as they walked to potions together, laughing the whole time. I rolled my eyes as they walked in and sat next to each other. I walked in a minute or two later as not to look suspicious. Sitting near the back, I watched them talk.
Slowly, everyone filed in. As Potter's friends came in, he introduced her to all of them.
I scowled. "Stupid Potter and his stupid friends." I muttered.
"I know right." Pansy chimed in from beside me.
I looked up at her, and surprisingly she looked fine.
But when I looked deep into her eyes, I could see that she was hurting.
"Draco don't worry, I'm fine." She smiled.
I nodded, and went back to brewing my potion.
Pansy
I walked into potions to see Draco staring at Maddie. She was with Potter and his friends. It stung a bit, but I was ok. I plopped myself between Draco and Blaise, the latter gave me a quick wave and smile, while the former didn't even notice I was there.
"Stupid Potter and his stupid friends" I heard Draco mutter under his breath beside me.
"I know right" I chirped.
He looked up as if surprised to see me, and started looking over my face, searching my eyes.
I inwardly smiled, knowing he cares. "Draco don't worry, I'm fine." I smiled at him, fighting back tears.
When Draco went back to brewing his potion, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.
Blaise reached under the table and grabbed my hand, giving it a comforting squeeze. Something that I would once find friendly and soothing. But now, it sent sparks flying in my heart. I frowned to myself. I had never felt this with Blaise before, not even Draco. I shook my head and started my potion.

Ahh ok so I'm sorry if you're uncomfortable with the beginning but I'll probably have a lot more parts like that in this book so get used to it. Or leave lol. I'm so happy with where this book is going and I have so many ideas for the future of this book. If you have any requests for this book please feel free to comment.