Chapter 5.

Hey loves! Please vote and comment on every chapter (: I love reading comments (:

If you search up Louis Tomlinson, my story is on page 11 o: I know that's still far back, but I didn't even expect it to be before page 20!

Well here is a gif of Louis jumping into the pool, just like he does at the end of the chapter (;

Here is a random song that I fell inlove with yesterday (Has nothing to do with the chapter)

Well, hope you like this chapter! Don't forget to Comment and vote!! <3

                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning I woke up to someone yanking the covers over me and started jumping up and down on the bed. I rolled over onto my stomach and put the pillow over my head. 

"STOP!" I groaned throwing the closest thing too me that I could find. 

"Ow!" I peaked under the pillow and saw Louis sitting down beneath my feet and holding a box, that I just threw at him.

"Why the hell did you wake me up?" I sat up and pushed my brown hair behind my ear. He faced me with a huge smile on his face. He stood up and handed me the box and  walked towards the door.

"Come on, you are going to officially meet all the boys today!" He closed the door behind him and left me in the room all alone. I put down the box on the table next to me and walked into the bathroom. My hair has magically stayed straight and not messed up while my makeup made me look like a racoon. I grabbed the washcloth that was hanging behind me and wiped away all the eyeliner and mascara. When I finished I hanged back up the washcloth and looked at my outfit. I was still wearing Louis' clothes, honestly I have missed wearing his clothes. I loved the way that it made feel like I was back home in Doncaster with all my old friends. I grabbed the bottom of the shirt and put it up to my nose and smelt it. It smelt just like him and I couldn't help but smile. 

"Amber? Are you okay in there?" Someone asked knocking on the door. I quickly dropped the shirt and opened the door and found Louis standing there. I nodded and walked past him. I walked down the short hallway towards the living room. I could slightly hear some boys laughing. Every step I took I kept getting more nervous. I looked behind me and saw that Louis was right next to me. I gave him a small smile as he smiled back and softly pushed me to keep walking when I slowed down. 

When we reached the room all I could was the top of 4 heads sitting on the couch. I stopped walking and watched Louis as he walked up too them. He motioned me over, so I quickly walked over next to him. I leaned into his side as he wrapped his arms around me. The touch felt foreign but familiar at the same time. 

"Guys, this is Amber." Four sets of eyes stared at me. I smiled at Zayn as I looked over at him. He stood up and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, causing Louis' arm to let go of me.

"Are you feeling any better, love?" He whispered into my ear. I pulled away and smiled.