Chapter 14.

-Louis-

"I'm guessing my family misses you." I joked when we walked into my room. I shut the door behind us as I turned around and watched Amber sit on my bed and looked around.

"Atleast I'm still loved by them." She mumbled landing her eyes on the photo I kept of us when we were just 10 years old. A smile creeped onto her face as she crawled across the bed and grabbed it with both hands as if it was breakable. I walked over and sat at the edge of the bed watching her settle into the middle of the bed as a smile crept on my face as she looked up at me.

"I can't believe you still have this." She mumbled looking back down at the photo. I saw a tiny tear trail down her cheek, but she quickly wiped it away before anymore could escape.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked grabbing the photo from her and looked down at it. It was mid summer and we decided to get in our bathing suits and go outside and have a water gun fight.

-Flashback-

"Louis!" She screamed covering her head with her arms and falling to the ground.

"Scared of water?" I joked pointing the water gun at her. 

"I am getting wet!" I rolled my eyes as I watched her stand up and pointed her gun at me with a wide smile on her face. 

"You are so on!" I yelled while we both sprayed eachother with water. She ran away giggling hiding behind one of the many trees in my front yard.

"Amber?" I called walking over to the tree acting like I didn't know she was there by her laughter. "Oh where are you Amber!" I asked jumping behind the tree and sprayed water at her. She squealed as she picked up her water gun from the ground and started spraying me.

"Amber? Louis?" We both looked up at the same time and saw my mum standing there staring at us with a smile on her face. "Come over here and take a picture!" I was just about to reject but Amber grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards her. When we reached her I wrapped one of my arms around her shoulder as she wrapped both around my waist. "Smile!" We both gave our biggest smile as my mum snapped the photo. She waved off goodbye as she walked inside. I turned towards Amber as she let go of me and took a step away.

"She adores you." I said as we both placed our water guns in a chair and grabbed our towels and started walking towards the house.

"Not my fault I'm so adorable!" Amber winked as I slightly pushed her inside the house laughing along with her.

-End Flashback-

"you are such an amazing friend." She mumbled as I place the picture back to where it was.

"That's a complete bloody lie!" I said standing up startling her a bit by my sudden out burst. "that's you!" She rolled her eyes as She stood up aswell. "You know I love you." I wrapped my arms around her as she let out a tiny laugh.

"I love you too." She whispered pulling away from me. She walked out the room and practically slammed the door shut behind her. I picked up the trophy that fell to the floor then I walked over to my door and opened it. Right as walked out the room I found Amber with Lottie. Lottie turned to face me and concerned was in her eyes. She looked back at Amber and told her to go in her room. She nodded as she stumbled into her room closing the door behind her.

"Come here." Lottie said grabbing me by my arm and pulled me into my room and closing my door. "Louis, please be careful with Amber." 

"Wha-"

"I don't want to lose her again.. And she already talking about how it's hard just to be around you."

"Why?" I asked scrunching my eyebrows together confused.

"She told me that with the short time she been with you she has fallen for you all over again."

I stared at her in disbelief. Yeah, maybe we kissed right after my concert and she told me that she loved me, but I just thought that just happened cause she was so proud of me. Also, bestfriends always tell eachother they love each other. So of course I wouldn't think different when she said that.

"Louis?" Someone called from the doorway. I looked up and found Amber standing there. Her eyes were bright red and her nose was a little pink.

"Have you been crying?" I asked taking a step towards her. She looked right pass me and shook her head no. I rolled my eyes as I kept walking towards her. Our faces were now inches apart and I could feel her hot breath on my lips.

"What are you doing?" She asked raising looking at me and raised an eyebrow. 

"This." I smirked as I smashed our lips together. I heard Lottie give out a tiny gasp and we both couldn't help but smile. I pulled away a few seconds later and Her face was just a little red as a huge smile formed on her face.

"What was that for?" She asked as I leaned my forehead against hers.

"I like you too." I whispered connecting our lips together once again.

______________________________________________________________

I AM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT.

The next one will be better I promise!

If you want to see something happen in this story comment and you might see it later on in the story!

Vote, Comment, Fan!! (: