Chapter 15.

-Amber-

When we finally reached back to Orlando Zayn was the first one to run up to me and wrapped me in his arms while spinning me around in circles.

"ZAYN!" I laughed slightly hitting his chest with both of my hands. " I missed you too." He finally put me back down on the ground but kept one arm around my shoulders as if he is trying to say that he thinks I will leave if he let's me go. "Hey Niall, Liam, and Harry." I said while smiling at each one of them when I said their names.

"AMBER!" Niall walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me for a brief second causing Zayn to drop his hand and take a small step back. Harry and Liam followed behind him.

"I get no love?" We all looked up to see Louis walking off of the plane carrying all of our suitcases. I walked over to him kissing him softly on the cheek while reaching for my suitcases that he was obviously struggling with.

"I said I would get mine, babe." I whispered while trying to settle with my stuff.

"I know, but I know that you would forget about them so I had to get them." He winked as I rolled my eyes and brought my attention back to the now confused boys.

"Did we miss something?" Harry spoke up wrapping an arm around Niall's shoulders.

"Yeah." Louis mumbled. "Saying welcome back to me." I watched as Harry grew a big smile as he ran over to Louis and wrapped his arms around his neck and placed a big kiss on his cheek.

"I MISSED YOU SO MUCH BOO BEAR DON'T EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!" Harry pulled away wiping away tears that weren't even there and tried to act hurt.

"I PROMISE! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH TOO BABY!" Louis yelled playing along. I let out a small laugh as I walked over to Zayn and whispered in his ear.

"I think we should give them some space." I looked back over to them and they were now wrapped up in eachothers arms while Louis was stroking Harry's hair.

"I think we do." Liam said slowly walking away. I nodded as we all climbed into the van that they brought.

"So, tell us." Niall said right when the door closed. "Are you and Louis a thing now?" I looked up at them shocked as they all leaned on their arms and got slightly closer to me, watching my expressions.

"Ummm.." Should I tell them? They are Louis' bestfriends but wouldn't it be better if they heard from him instead of a girl that they just recently met? I quickly glanced out the window and sighed in relief when I saw Louis and Harry walking over to the van.

"Come on, Amber!" Liam said bringing my attention back on them. "We got to know. You two seem a lot closer then you did when you two left."

"I don't think I shou-"

"So did we miss anything?" Louis interrupted me getting into the drivers seat as Harry was mumbling about how he shouldn't be the one putting the suitcases in the trunk when he didn't even go. I let out a small laugh when I looked at him, an he shot me a glare, making me laugh even harder.

"SOMEONE TELL US ALREADY!" Zayn yelled. I let out a small gasp as I turned back around and faced Zayn.

"Tell you what?" Louis questioned as Harry got in the passenger seat and started the car.

"Are you and Amber finally dating?" I caught Louis' eyes in the rearview mirror and he gave me a smile causing me to slightly blush and turn away from him.

"That's for us to know and you to find out." Louis joked obviously trying to piss them off. Which worked when Niall let out a small groan and the rest started mumbling something. Harry turned around in his seat and looked at me with a smile plastered on his face.

"Don't someone look pretty today." He winked as I rolled my eyes and pushed his face away knowing he was doing this just to annoy Louis.

"Sorry pretty boy, but I am taken." I gasped when I realized at what I said and watched all the boys looked up at me shocked except for Louis who was keeping his eyes on the road but a huge smile appeared

I looked up at Zayn, and when I caught on his eyes I could sense something wrong even when he tried to act happy for us. I raised an eyebrow at him but he just shrugged and looked away from me. I was just about to ask him what was wrong but Niall decided to let out a piercing scream.

"I knew it! Let's go celebrate! Louis go get us alcohol!"

"Celebrate?" I asked looking over at Niall confused.

"Yes!" He jumped up in his seat and faced Zayn. "We could play that stupid game you always wanted to do."

"Truth or Dare?" Zayn asked raising an eyebrow. "That game is not stupid. Especially when everyone is drunk."

"He is right. I will do just about everything when I am drunk." I said turning slightly pink at the last time I ever played that game with Karen and our other friends at the party.

I had gotten a little to drunk that the next morning I woke up next to some random dude with us only wearing our underwear. Later on I figured out that Karen had dared me to sleep with him, and thanks to me not caring about what I ever do when I drink. I took the dare and did it.

"Then let's play!" Zayn cheered. I shot him a smile and he smiled back at me.