Chapter 21.

The minute I woke up that morning I could hear slight voices coming from behind the door. Standing up, I quickly put on a pair of shorts and a tank top as I made my way over to the voices.

"Harry, we all told you not to get drunk." I heard Louis sigh.

I opened the door to reveal everyone was in the room surrounding a upset Harry.

"What happened?" I asked taking a small spot next to Zayn and stared at aHarry confused.

"He hooked up with someone." Zayn sighed next to me. I looked up at him confused. Why should it matter if he hooked up with someone? He is 19 now Isn't this what all boys do? They get drunk at a club and hook up with people that night as they wake up next to someone that they don't even know was there? "With a boy." Zayn said, causing Harry to turn away from me as I stared at him with complete shock.

"I didn't know you were gay?" I asked looking towards Louis who was staring at Harry with worry clearly on his face.

"He's not all the way he's just bi." Louis sighed, glancing up at me before looking back towards Harry. "Yet, everyone saw, and so did the paparazzi so it's everywhere that he is gay." I glanced over to Harry and noticed that his shoulders started shaking, notifying that he was crying.

"I didn't mean it." Harry whimpered. "Now management will kill me, fans will hate us because of me, I am so sorry." Harry cried.

"Harry." I whispered walking over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Sh, it's not your fault Harry. If fans start hating you then they aren't real fans, and if Management does something to you we will all be by your side, I promise." I softly kissed Harry on the cheek feeling sorry that he has to go through this. Harry is a nice guy, maybe I don't know him like some do, but I know him enough to know that He doesn't deserve this.

"Thank you Amber." Harry weakly smiled. "But that won't make all the hate come less. I might be the youngest, but the media loves to pick on me the most, I don't get it sometimes."

I let go of him, my smile turning into a slight frown as I thought of it being all over the magazines and newspapers already.

'Harry Styles from One Direction gay?'

"How about Louis and I come out so you won't be alone?" I asked, peaking over at Louis just in time to watch his expression change from sad to confused. "Yeah, If Harry gonna get hate then I guess I can handle it too." I smiled looking back over to Harry. "So you won't get all the hate."

"No, you don't need to try and cover this up." Harry shook his head as he eyed me. "Anyways people will just think you are a cover up." Harry frowned as he thought of something.

"But I want to do this!" I raised my voice pointing at Harry. "I want to help you, I don't want you to be alone in the media so let Louis and I be out there!"

"Amber." Louis sighed. I turned around to find him shaking his head. "You do know it won't be as easy as you think." Louis paused to walk up next to me and wrap his arm around my neck. "Right?"

"Yes I do know that!" I whined. "I know I will get so much hate from everyone! But Harry is getting more and more hate as we talk because of some mistake! I don't want him to be alone Louis, I don't want him to be alone in the media." I wrapped my arms around his waist as I took in a deep breath.

"You are such a good friend." Louis whispered, kissing the top of my head. "So how do you want to do it then?"

I looked up at Louis with joy, that Louis couldn't help but laugh at me.

"How about that picture of us kissing that you took?" I asked reaching into his back pocket and grabbed his phone.

"We can just tweet this and I will retweet it from you?" I asked scanning his pictures till I found the picture of us from last night.

"I don't know, you can tell we aren't wearing clothes." Louis laughed into my ear so no one else could hear. "Look, I am under the covers shirtless while you are strapless." I rolled my eyes at his thought.

"Well, if anyone finds out then they will just have to get over it." I laughed tweeting that photo onto his twitter while tagging me in it. Then Quickly logging into mine and Retweeted it. Ignoring all the hate I was already getting from the people that saw the picture.

"Done." I smiled handing Louis his phone. "Now who wants to get lunch." I asked looking at the time and realizing by the time I get ready it will be lunch time.

"I do!" Niall laughed walking into the kitchen and pulled out a water bottle. "Go get dress so we can leave!"

"Yes sir!" I laughed pulling Louis with me so we can get dressed together