Chapter 6.

Hey loves! I hope you like the story so far!!

I am going to start doing a Louis P.O.V in this story (:

This isn't the best chapter.. I kept getting rushed by my parents. Sorry if it's not the best chapter ):

Well, here is chapter 6! Vote, fan, Comment! I love reading what you guys have to say about my story!!  

(This chapter is unedited at the moment, so sorry for any spelling/punctuation errors)

-Amber-

The next morning I woke up to this piercing scream that made me feel like I would go deaf. I flutered my eyes open and noticed that Niall and Zayn had just woken up from the scream aswell. I was just about to stand up when suddenly Zayn picked me up bridal style and started running right behind Niall. I peaked over his shoulder and noticed a group of girls running towards us. Some also stopped and started fighting over the covers and pillows we left. I let out a small laugh as I hid my face in Zayn's neck. He smelt like the pool and a little bit of his cologne.

"ZAYN! NIALL!" 

"WHO IS THAT GIRL?"

"ARE YOU DATING HER ZAYN?" 

"SHE'S NOT EVEN THAT PRETTY!"

I heard some of the girls say. I looked back up at them and they were staring at me. Just like everyone says, if looks could kill, I would be dead at the moment.

"Don't listen to them." Zayn whispered. I nodded and rested my head against his shoulder. I ignored all the comments as I softly whispered.

"Louis is dead when I get back too the hotel room."

-Louis-

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!" I turned around right as Zayn, Niall and Amber came rushing into the room. Niall went straight to the kitchen as Zayn and Amber stayed at the door staring at me.

"That is me!" I said as I stood up and walked over to Amber giving her a huge hug. When I pulled away she looked even more pissed then I ever saw her. "Someone obviously woke up on the wrong side of the chair." I winked. She rolled her eyes and placed her left hand on her waist.

"You don't understand how mad I am at the moment." I raised an eyebrow as Zayn walked over to join Niall in the kitchen.

"God Amber, what could have happened out there that made you so mad at me?" 

"Oh, I don't know. Your fans calling me ugly?" 

"Don't listen to them." I sighed as I grabbed her hand pulling her over to the couch. I picked up my laptop and logged straight into twitter. "Do you have a twitter?"

"Yes, it's AmberScott why?" I ignored her question and followed her on twitter then sent out a tweet.