The Story of The Present

* Sorry if this book does not make any sense at all. It is just that this is my first fanfic I've ever written. I tried to put it in best format possible. But, I hope you still enjoy it. ;)*

It was very hot and sunny in the city of Korea. Many people were running and taking some time off from their commitments. Families were out doing what their plans were. Kids were playing happily and parents were out to spend hours with them. Time was running very smoothly. People were just doing their business and making themselves happy.

On the sunny beachside, there was a young adult who was busy playing a game of volleyball with his friends.That young adult was Kim Namjoon, and he was a recent 23 year old college graduate still looking for his job.He and his friends are graduates also like him. The only way they make earnings is that they  do mini "concerts" at beaches, streets, parks, and other places.

 The only way they make earnings is that they  do mini "concerts" at beaches, streets, parks, and other places

This whole thing has been going since his popularity in school. But, that will just wait some time to get to his backstory.Now, these very few chapters will just reflect on his present times.