One

Destiny

Y'all wanna know what I'm not about to do? Cry over this niggah. I'm 25 years old. I don't do shit like that anymore. Lol, dude WAS my latest squeeze. Keywords to that story are WAS and LATEST. All leading to passing tense. His last straw was having another bitch in my house.
I told him I was gonna be gone for two days on a business trip, and he thought he was gonna take full advantage of that.  Y'all, I whooped his ass and that skinny bitch. She knew he had a girl. It's a one-bedroom. He couldn't lie and say I was a sister or some shit. My shit is all over the place.

Everyone wants a big girl until they don't. A little dark thought was tryna push its way up. Like when was somebody gonna want me and wanna keep me? But I don't do that. Nope. When shit like this happens, and yes it always happens, ain't no use in crying over spilt milk. I just call my girls and we go out.

All three of us is a whole vibe. We look good and we're ready to turn the hell up, cause we ain't got the time or energy to sit at home and sulk over a fuck niggah.

All eyes are on us. It's funny how people really be surprised that big girls be looking good.
My girl Crystal Gutierrez, has her long dark hair flowing down her exposed back. The little leather dress she has on is hugging her curves like it was made just for her. And the bright multicolored sandals only topped her look off.

My childhood bestie Gia Kenton, had her box braids twisted up into a tight bun. This was girls night, but her boo owns this club, so y'all know she came through with the looks. She has on a gold lace wrap-around bralette and a black knee length bodycon skirt. And suede thick high heels. She came to show the fuck out!
Me?
I have on a sheer grey bodycon dress with a silver bodysuit underneath. The dress had little holographic hearts all over, so I just completed my look with some silver holographic block heels... I slapped on a long blonde body wave glue-less wig. I needed to feel like a new bitch. My girls and I were a motherfuckin' chef's kiss.

We walk into the strip club like we own the place. Because who the fuck gone tell us we don't?

We have a good time, sipping on our drinks and watching the girls on stage do their thing.
The liquor only amplified feeling though.
I'm not hurt that homie pulled that on me tonight. I mean I'm use to the shit by now. I'm steady with them for a couple weeks, couple months, give or take. But then the same shit always happens. And frankly, it's exhausting.
I'm tired of giving one thousand percent on my love and energy to fuckboys. So I keep sipping and we keep the blunts coming.
I end up telling them about what I walked in on when I got home. We're all crackin' up.
"That bitch tried to run!!!" I  scream out. We were acting a damn fool, but that's us.

Gia's man Reggie comes over.
His milk chocolate ass was 6'2" and movie star handsome. He always has an expensive suit on and he likes to hear himself talk. He was on the older side, and he was a damn mystery to me. But as long as he kept Gia happy that was none of my business.

He goes straight for my girl and she bubbles up with happiness.

"You look fucking delicious," I hear him tell her over the music. She leans up and whispered something and I see the corner of his full lips. But he ends that conversation for a later more private time cause he turns to Crystal and I.

"I brought you girls more party favors." He waves his hand in the air and gave the go ahead for more strippers and waitresses to come our way, with more bottles and lap dances. Reggie knows how to treat a girl.

"You're a real one Reg!" Crystal shouts just as a pretty little redhead comes her way.
I go straight for a bottle.

N.E.R.D. & RHIRHI come on. The strippers start dancing, doing what they came here to do.
But this is my shit, I start dancing in my seat. Reggie sees this and smiles over at me.

"You want to dance?!" he nods his head.
Not waiting for me to reply, he waves his hand and signals for the girl on stage to get down. She does. And Reggie motions for me to go up. For a second I hesitate, but my girls hype me up and I go up and do what it does. Twerking my ass to my song. Having some fun with the pole. All the while Reggie and my girls are cheering me on while getting their lap dances. I keep dancing. Even when the next song comes on. Tank's When We Remix comes on. I'm feeling it too.

FACE DOWN ASS UP
IMA PUT ALL OF MY FACE IN
YOU CUMIN WHILE I CAN TASTE IT
NOW IM BREAKIN
YOU A BIG GIRL AND CAN TAKE IT
IMA LAY IN
I THINK I LOVE YOU, IM SAYIN' IT
THIS THE KINDA FUCKIN THAT WILL MAKE YOU MAKE ME NUMBER ONE ON YOUR LIST.
THIS THE KINDA FUCKIN THAT WILL MAKE YOU QUESTION WHO YU BEEN FUCKIN WITH.....

but y'all, the song ends for me with that. Because I'm now looking dead in the eyes of my boss!

"Mr. Sanders?!?!"

The men that he is with are looking back and forth between him and I.  But then I actually get it through my head that my boss just saw me shake my ass like I was an actual stripper.
I get up.
Pull my skirt down a little lower and walk my ass off that stage with my head held high. When really I am about to freak the fuck out.

"Um you good, Sis?!" Crystal and Gia get up and follow me. Crystal grabs my purse because I am so outta here.
"Shawn Sanders is here and he just saw me up there!!!" I can't breathe.
"Your Boss!!!?" Gia asks.
"I am so fired!!!"
"Nope nuh-uh. You not fired!!" Crystal reassures me.
"Yeah, he can't fire you!"
Nope, I'm so fired. I've only told them about that mean ass man. They really didn't know him like I do. He was gone fire me without a doubt.
Even with him being the boss from hell I really loved my job. The pay was good and the benefits were A1. Plus the amount of overtime I get is where it all comes from. That's where I was these past two days. With him on a business trip. I'm his assistant.  Well, I was, up until just now when he saw my face down ass up shaking this ass for the whole club...