Six

Destiny

No he didn't!!! I watch him as he looks at me and licks his fingers clean. My mouth waters.
Damn. Did he real life just handle my ass?
The waiter places my plate in front of me. I feel Shawn's eyes still on me.
He wants me to think his ass really wants me. But I know better. Its the same game. Shawn is just playing at a different and better tempo. I can play along. The waiter leaves, I look down at my plate. If he was really into big girls he would know this shit in front of me was nothing but crumbs. Just there to look pretty...
He wasn't trying hard enough... Boring.

"You have no clue what your doing. Do you?" I say.
He narrows his eyes at me.

"Get up" he orders me. Pushing himself from the table. He marches from the private dinning room. I get up and slowly follow him only because I don't want to ride a cab, and I don't want to sit here and wait for an Uber.
"Bill me!!" I hear him bark at the poor hostess.
All eyes are on him and I. His tantrums don't scare me anymore. After all these years he only wanted to taste a chocolate big girl. If only once.
He waits for me to slide into the vehicle, he doesn't say shit the whole ride.
I think he's taking me home. But when I notice we are at his place, I look over at him.
"Mr. Sanders..."
He says nothing. He just gets out and waits for me. When I don't move.
He looks down at me.
"Get out of the fucking car, Destiny" he says calmly. Don't move Destiny. Something in me is screaming for me to stay put. Do I?
I get out of the fucking car.
Damn. He firmly places his big hand on my waist, guiding me into the building. The staff greet us. But does he greet them back? No. He walks up into the elevator.
I can't think. Wanna know why? As soon as the doors close he pounces.

Pinning me to the wall of the elevator. He picks me up, wrapping my legs around his big body. With his hand that's not holding me up, he places his hand around my neck.
"I want you to think about what you said, after I'm done with you." He tells me before assaulting my lips.

Giving me his tongue, wanting to dance with mine. I let out a moan. He presses harder into me. He slowly drags his hand from my neck to my chest. Teasing me. He moves his hand slowly to my shoulder, pulling my dress down. Exposing my breast. He stops kissing me. He looks down at me to watch my reaction. Pinching my nipple. I throw my head back from the feeling.

He was playing with me. Because as soon as I let out a tortured groan. He stops. Easily unwrapping me from his body. Placing me on my feet. He still invades 1000% of my space. He looks down at me. And starts undoing his tie. This man!
He snatches the tie from his collar. He steps back.
"Turn around." he orders.
The elevator doors ding open.
I turn around.
I feel him slowly unzip my dress. The silk flows from my heated body.
I shudder.

"Destiny, turn back around." his command is like ice cubes on my burning skin.
I do as I'm told.

Now his heated gaze is on my naked body. I'm wet from the anticipation.
The longer his hungry hazel eyes rake over my body, the more I want to explode and tell him to fuck me. I don't my mouth is watery and I will do some dumb shit like drool...

Just when my patience is about to run out, he looks me in the eyes.
It's there, the lion had been provoked..

"Go in." He orders.
Shit! Shit! Shit!

Sometimes my mouth could really get me into the wildest of situations.

Shawn

She walks out of the elevator and I bend down and pick up her dress. My eyes on her plump ass. I follow behind her.

She was pushing it with the shit that had come out of her mouth.
Once she realized what I was going for, her ass found some courage. But she must have forgotten I was the boss. She might have my heart. But I needed to remind her who the fuck was in charge.
She's waiting for me at my door. I open it and slightly shove her in. She fucked this up for herself.

I had every intention of being the perfect gentleman for her tonight. But she fucked that up with her smart ass mouth. So what happens tonight was on her.
She's standing in my living room ready and waiting. I want to make her suffer, so I throw the dress on my couch and walk up behind her. I take my tie and cover her eyes with it. I take a step back when I'm done and bite my lip to keep from groaning out my approval. She was a fucking sight. I turn on my heel and walk into my kitchen. If I stood there just looking I wouldn't last a second more, and I'd fuck her right then right there.
I grab a cup from the cabinet and fill it with ice.
When I walk back into the living room she's trying to pull at her blindfold.
I chuckle. She stops when she hears me.
I walk to her. Circling around her like the animal I was.
She we fakes courage. Holding her head up high. One thing gives her away. She's biting her lip. She would've been biting her nails but she's trying to act hard.
I walk up behind her. And she hisses with anticipation when I start run my hands through her hair.
"Destiny" I say.
"No talking unless your asked a question. The safe words are green, yellow, and red" I tell her.
"Tonight my name is not Mr. Sanders, Shawn, or anything else except Daddy." I instructed her.
"What are the safe words, Destiny?" I test her.
"Green, yellow, and red" she whispers.
"And what is my name, Destiny?"
"Daddy" she breathes out.
Good girl.
I'm about to show her what her smart ass mouth will get her.