Seven

Shawn

I take hold of her arm and lead her to the bedroom.
I walk her over to the bed and shove her down. I place the cup of ice on the nightstand next to me. She opens her mouth to say something. But she closes it again, deciding against it. Good girl.

"Lay back and put your hands above your head" I command. She slowly obeys, her movements were hypnotic. I almost forget that I wasn't supposed to be gentle with her, almost leaning down to put my lips on her... the way she dragged her hands up her body let me know she was trying to make me lose control. She knew what she was trying to do.. but I was dead set on reminding her who was the boss...
She's a sight, and if I wasn't teaching her a lesson right now, I'd be all over her making love to her. But that is for another time. Maybe even for round two depending on if she can keep her foot out of her damn mouth.

I start to climb up her luscious body. Teasing her hot skin with my breath. I stop at her full breast. I drag my tongue slowly across one. Getting to her nipple, i suckle it into my mouth. She sighs out. I want more, I need it. So I nibble her, slightly pulling her with my teeth. She arches her back. Moaning.
That's my girl.
I do the same to her other breast. "Shawn!" she moans out my name. I knew she was going to be fun. I stop sucking her nipples. And lick my way up to her ear.
"Tsk tsk tsk, Destiny. You broke a rule." I whisper to her. I sit up and place the clamps on her nipples. She sucks in some air. Wiggling underneath me.
"What's my name, Destiny?" I look down at her.
"Daddy!" she breaths out. My dick jumps at her obedience.
"Again."
"Daddy." FUCK ME!!! That shit was fucking sinful the way she said it. I had to dig deep to muster up the self control I was currently displaying. My balls were already tight, just from the sight of her. But they tightened even more with that name coming from her lips.
"You seem to have it in your head, that this is all a game." I get off the bed.
"You think that I don't really know what I want." I continue my rant.
"That I don't know what I'm doing."
"Is that right, Destiny?"
I look back down at this naïve black goddess before me.
She's biting her plumped lower lip. Not wanting to say anything.
"Baby you have already done the damage. Let's not be shy now" I chuckled.
She underestimated me.
I get down on my knees and spread her legs. I couldn't stop the possessive growl that came from me. She's already fucking soaked. Her perfect pussy is glistening like the fucking ocean it is.

She's making this shit really hard and she's not even trying. The point is to punish her. Play the master that I am. But I'm fucking putty in her hands, because I go in. Licking her wet little nub. On contact she arches, she spreads her legs wider.
That's my girl.
I start eating like the hungry man that I was. Sucking on her pussy was fucking delicious. I'd actually forgotten that I wasn't suppose to be nice and fucking gentle with her, this is up until she broke a fucking rule again. She moves her hands from above her head, and grips at my hair. I go down and tongue her forbidden hole. She bucks, and gives me a sharp moan. This shit is sweet fucking torture. My dick starts leaking precum. I keep licking her up and down. Pussy to ass. And she loves it. Her hands still in my hair. I stop only for a moment. Reaching into my nightstand to take out the anal plug that I never use.
No one has ever made it this far into my room before. Destiny was different.
I secretly love when she breaks a rule. She wiggles a bit, from my missing touch. I lather down the plug with my spit and go back to slurping her dripping universe. She doesn't know what's coming. She's too into me and my tongue, sticking my tongue in her pussy and twirling it around keeping her occupied. She's relaxed and in ecstasy.
I position the toy at her hole and shove it in. She bucks and cries out. I stand and flip her over. Face down ass in the air. I smack her hard.
"Didn't I tell you not to move your hands?"
I smack her again. The hard movements of my spanking her, reacts to the plug in her. She doesn't know how to feel. I love it.

From the sight before me, I loose control. Firmly gripping her ass. Positioning myself at her dripping center. I thrust. I see fucking stars. She screams out.
Oh my fucking God!!! I plowed into her like it was my first fucking time. I should be ashamed. But I'm not. This was fucking heaven. I lean forward and push down on her back. Making her arch even more. She whimpers. Its beautiful.
I'm at a crossroads here. Wanting to make love to her, and wanting to fuck the shit out of her was tougher then I thought. But my body was taking control. The movements of my thrusts was doing something wonderful to her and she was doing something wonderful to me. The feeling was better then I thought it would be. Better then I dreamed. She was so fucking wet.
I grab her ass and push harder. Going as deep as I could. I was pushing her to her limits. Her moans become tortured. She starts to shake. I feel her start to contract around me. I don't want to, but I pull out. Pulling the plug out slowly. She breaths out raggedly. I get down and lick her there. Kissing and sucking, I know she's tender, but the way she's pushing it further into me and groaning, she's not showing it.
She's dripping. She tastes like fucking sunshine. The more I suck the more she leaks.
Then I feel her pussy twitch. I force my finger into her and kiss her hole. She squeezes my finger. And I press hard on her spot. She cries out. She clamps down on my finger making it impossible to move. She surprises the hell out of me when she cums. It's the best damn thing I've ever seen. The way her pussy squeezes me I cum along with her. Just as hard. Shooting my seed all over the edge of my sheets, some on the floor. I cum so hard I can't close my eyes, but still see the yellow, black and white dots that I would've seen had I shut my eyes. It's like I'm some damn teenage boy. But with her, I don't care.
When we both come down I'm still hard as shit.
I can't wait for her to get her breath back again. I turn her over, snatch the tie from over her eyes and dive in. She's just as fucking tight as she was when I first went in, and just as fucking wet. She looks like a masterpiece. Her arms back above her head, her brown eyes glazed over.
I wrap her legs around me and make love to her.
What the fuck was I supposed to be punishing her for?

She watches me, as I get closer. My vision goes out of focus when I go deeper. Her moaning is my undoing. When I unload in her glory she follows along with me.
I stay in her for a little while longer. We're both trying to catch our breath. She had no choice anymore at this point. She was mine.
Fuck all that other shit.
I flip onto my back and pull her with me, making her straddle me. I lift her chin up so that she is looking me in the eyes. I kiss her hard.
"This is not a game, Destiny." I tell her
"I do want you. And your not gonna try and convince me otherwise."
She weakly nods.
I'll show her she was wrong to have ever doubted me. She's mine.