Fourteen

Shawn

I can't seem to focus. Fantasies of last night keep popping up in my head.
Destiny and her chocolate skin. Her fucking curves...
The way she moans my name, calling me Daddy over and over.

She was sleeping off round four, but I wasn't done. Nowhere near sleepy and I'm the one who was getting up at six am every morning. It was three am.
I didn't care I wanted more of her.
So I go under the covers and plant myself between her luscious legs.
Its not hard to spread them. I smell me on her. She was my fucking drug.

I slowly drag my tongue flat over her heaven.
She makes a soft whimper, but she's not awake yet.
I'll fix that.
I twirl around her clit and that gets her. She moans, lazily brings her hand down into my hair.
She's not fully awake.
Fuck that.
I suck. She groans out my name.
I flatten my tongue on her again. Licking up her juices.

Damn!!

If I hadn't fired her I could've call her in here right now and fix this hard on I'm sporting just from fantasies.

Matter of fact. I could call her right now and tell her to bring me lunch.
She could bring whatever she wanted as for food. All I cared about was eating her.....

Destiny

I, Destiny, now own two businesses. Doesn't matter what they are about because it's only been a few hours but I own some shit now. All thanks to Shawn.
Shawn hired a designer, and fashion team to help me design clothes for big girls.
I secretly loved the fact that he told them that if everything wasn't to my standards they wouldn't be able to design for anybody in the world ever again.
So they all aimed to please.

I even had some decorators coming in and redo the place. Something more of my style.

I was talking to one of my designers when I hear the front door open.
I look up and a gorgeous tall red head is standing in front of the door.
Her big sunglasses covering half of her face. Her plump lips painted a deep red.
She had on a green dress that hugged her perfectly.
She looked hellah good. But she was in the wrong store, plus we weren't open just yet.

"Can I help you?" I walk around the counter calling for her attention.
She took off her glasses, her blue eyes gazed over me.
Her lips twisted into a grin.

"You must be Destiny." She stops glaring at me, turning her icy gaze to my shop.

"Can I help you?" I ask again. Putting some attitude in my tone.
She snaps her attention back to me. She smiles but it doesn't touch her cold eyes.

"Yeah you can" she smirks.
"You can tell my husband," she presses the word husband.
"That it is in his best interest to call me." She smiles sweetly at me. Looking me up and down.
Oookay? "Why would I do that?" I shake my head. Hellah confused.

"Do I know your husband?"
She fakes shock. Frowning down at me with a smug look on her pretty little face.
"Honey, Shawn Sanders is my husband" she chuckles.
Oh no this bitch didn't!

"Excuse me!!" I step to her.
I've been real nice to people lately. I haven't had a fight since my ex. But this bitch is about to get it.
"You got shit twist, hoe. You ain't Shawn's wife. I AM." I put my hands on my hips to keep from yanking on this bitches hair, and dragging her ass outta my shop.

"Destiny," I hate the way she says my name.
"I assure you, you're not the wife here. Your just one of his toys...."
That's it.
I pop her ass, right in her mouth before she finishes her sentence.
I see the look of horrified shock on her face, before I swing again. She screams.
She's taller then me, but I still reach up and yank at her perfect red hair. She swings and her pointy ass nails, claw at my face.
She fucked up.
I pop her ass again. Dragging her ass out towards the door.
"Let go!!!" she screeches.
She claws at me again.
I shove her towards the door. She stumbles over her heels, holding her head.

"You BITCH!!!" she screams. Her face red with anger, and from the fact that I just tagged that ass.
I look down at my hands and see a healthy amount of her hair in my fist.
I wavy my hands free of the junk. And make my way towards her. She stumbles back, stepping out of my store. A look of anger written on her face. But she don't want none of this.
The hoe had some nerve.
When she runs outta my sight, I turn around and see my design team gawking at me in shock.

"Get out!!!" I yell at them. I don't like that I am taking my anger out on them, but now is not the time.
They all rush to gather their belongings and hurry out of the store.

I march over to my phone and call Shawn.
He picks up on the second ring.
"Hey baby I was just about to call you." I hear his smile over the phone.
"You need to get your ass over to the shop. Now!" I bark, I dislike arguing over the phone. I wanna be able to chop him in his throat the moment he tries to play me stupid.

"Baby?"
"Now!!!"
And I hang up......

I'm sitting down at the counter. Leg shaking with a fierceness. Nerves bad ass hell when Shawn walks in. His face scrunched up with concern.
He looks at me. His concern going out the window. He looks pissed. He is over to me in five big ass strides.

"Who did this?" He takes my face in his hand, examining the raw scratch on my cheek.

"Your wife."
He looks at me with shock and disbelief.
"Oh don't worry I got her ass." I step outta his reach.
Folding my arms over my chest.

"Your married."
Not a question, I just need for him to confirm it.

"Destiny..." he reaches for me again. I take I huge step back.

"You don't touch me." I say thru my clenched teeth.
My heart drops. Just when I was starting to believe him. Just when I was letting myself love him.
He played me.

"Destiny, please listen!" he begs.
I've heard enough.

"You stay the fuck away from me."
I walk around him he calls my name and grabs my arm, trying to stop me. I yank my arm from his grip and walk out the shop. Leaving him there calling my name.
Fuck him. That bitch can have him.